BY GERBER

Nutri Protect™ Iron, B, E, & Zinc Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support Made with Natural Whole Grain Excellent Source of Iron Good Source of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc GERBER® Mixed-grain cereals are made with natural grains and gentle ingredients ideal for baby s first food and throughout the first year. Breastmilk or formula is recommended as the main source of a baby s nutrition for the first year.  Talk with your doctor about your feeding choices.  Infant cereal, such as rice cereal, is typically the first complementary food introduced to infants. Varieties that grow with your baby.   Your baby s first bite of cereal will be the first of many.  As you begin to introduce solids, you can control how smooth or thick her cereal is.  Gradually, you can add more taste and texture and Gerber makes it easy with cer see more...

• Do babies even like this stuff? All of the kids iv been around wo...2 Answers
  • Did some you mom ever had a problem that they didn't like this?15 Answers
  • Did it help with your babies spit up or gas?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used Gerber Rice cereal with both of my kids and had no issues. First I added some in their bottles then when they were 4 months old I started spoon feeding it to them and would add fruit such as apples or bananas. Plus both of my kids loved the rice cereal with bananas the most! Gerber Single Grain Rice Cereal Baby Food
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
My son never really felt fully satisfied with regular milk so his pediatrician told us to put rice cereal in his milk and it has help tremendously. It also has helped ALOT with his reflux and how long he's able to sleep because he stays full longer!
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
THIS IS A LIFE SAVER!!!! This is life! No more middle of the night kitchen trip for bottles. My babies stayed sleep the entire night thanks to this keeping their little bellies full. Easy to use and it might be delicious for them lol
Sara C.
Harrisville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have used this for my babygiril since she was about 4 months old (for acid reflux purposes) and she loves It! We love that it comes in all kinds of flavors. Her favorite is the oatmeal banana!
Bailey J.
I'm not a fan of ANY rice cereal. It's just baby junk food. The only redeeming aspect is that it has iron in it. But if you follow baby led weaning, your baby will get plenty of iron in the foods they're eating. This stuff is chalked full of carbs, and trace amounts of arsenic.
Jessie H.
Berea, KY
We used gerber rice cereal to transition to baby food. It was really nice to teach my son how to use a spoon and swallow thicker foods, but once he learned the motions of eating he didn't like it. Rice cereal only lasted about a few days for us then we switched to pureed foods. There's no going back to rice cereal after that! Great for transitioning, but don't buy a lot of it!
Bianca M.
Kansas City, KS
I have always used this product to not only feed by mouth but also I have used this in bottles before to keep my child a little more full than usual. I've never had a bad reaction to this from my children. Love the product and I love the simple new package it comes in! Way better than the boxes.
Chelsea S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff is great! The baby I baby'sit loves it. He's 5 month old and eats it with his regular bottle. It is also great as a snack when babies start getting hungry before their regular feeding time.
Joaliz S.
Aw, I remember when I found out my now 2 year old was allowed to eat cereal! Rice cereal was the first that I gave her and it ended up being her favorite. It has a very nice sweet smell but, as to be expected, doesn't taste sweet at all. But she seemed to enjoy it very much!
Cassie C.
Albia, IA
I like that it was easier to transition my son into eating solids with this food, but I think it should come in a better container than a cardboard box. I would like something more concealed so that I can make sure nothing is getting into the box after I open it.
Jessenia R.
Bakersfield, CA
Did some you mom ever had a problem that they didn't like this?
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
Did it help with your babies spit up or gas?
Cortney P.
Stockton , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do babies even like this stuff? All of the kids iv been around won’t eat it!