BY GERBER

Nutri Protect™ Iron, B, E, & Zinc Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support Made with Natural Whole Grain Excellent Source of Iron Good Source of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc GERBER® Mixed-grain cereals are made with natural grains and gentle ingredients ideal for baby s first food and throughout the first year. Breastmilk or formula is recommended as the main source of a baby s nutrition for the first year.  Talk with your doctor about your feeding choices.  Infant cereal, such as rice cereal, is typically the first complementary food introduced to infants. Varieties that grow with your baby.   Your baby s first bite of cereal will be the first of many.  As you begin to introduce solids, you can control how smooth or thick her cereal is.  Gradually, you can add more taste and texture and Gerber makes it easy with cer see more...

• Did some you mom ever had a problem that they didn't like this?15 Answers
  • Did it help with your babies spit up or gas?9 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Yiranny A.
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
A los bebes les encanta este cereal de arroz se obtiene una buena consistencia y tiene buen sabor
Cece M.
Cece M.
Ogden
Mega Parent Expert
I used Gerber Rice cereal with both of my kids and had no issues. First I added some in their bottles then when they were 4 months old I started spoon feeding it to them and would add fruit such as apples or bananas. Plus both of my kids loved the rice cereal with bananas the most! Gerber Single Grain Rice Cereal Baby Food
rayzhane a.
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
THIS IS A LIFE SAVER!!!! This is life! No more middle of the night kitchen trip for bottles. My babies stayed sleep the entire night thanks to this keeping their little bellies full. Easy to use and it might be delicious for them lol
Sara C.
Sara C.
Slippery Rock, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Have used this for my babygiril since she was about 4 months old (for acid reflux purposes) and she loves It! We love that it comes in all kinds of flavors. Her favorite is the oatmeal banana!
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
My son never really felt fully satisfied with regular milk so his pediatrician told us to put rice cereal in his milk and it has help tremendously. It also has helped ALOT with his reflux and how long he's able to sleep because he stays full longer!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
My son's doctor told us to start putting in his bottle because he has server reflux. Since starting it has helped him tremendously!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I had to start using cereal in my daughters formula early, due to her having puking and spitting up issues. And I feel in love !
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff is great! The baby I baby'sit loves it. He's 5 month old and eats it with his regular bottle. It is also great as a snack when babies start getting hungry before their regular feeding time.
Destiny V.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Mega Parent Expert
love this i put in my baby bottle or feed him some in the morning the price is awesome to my familys been using forever !
Jean H.
Jean H.
West winfield, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Love this my daughter loves this and very thankful for this to help her and she gets the iron from this formula
Jessenia R.
Jessenia R.
Bakersfield, CA
Did some you mom ever had a problem that they didn't like this?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Lawrenceville, GA
Did it help with your babies spit up or gas?