Gerber® Breakfast Buddies® Hot Cereal With Real Fruit Peach uploaded by Dee N.Gerber® Breakfast Buddies® Hot Cereal With Real Fruit Peach uploaded by Andrea Z.

BY GERBER

• Offers the goodness of whole-grain oats and real fruit
  • Has B Vitamins, Vitamin E, Iron and Zinc for healthy growth
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No artificial flavors & preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA.
  • Convenient to heat & serve

Whole Grain Oats (Contains Wheat) And Pearled Barley Cooked In Water, Peaches And Peach Puree, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, And Less Than 2% Of: Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Salt, Lactic Acid, Enzyme Modified Soy Lecithin, Cinnamon, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Di- And Tricalcium Phosphate,

Vitamins And Minerals:

Zinc Sulfate, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Niacinamide*, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Vitamin B12

• What are the calories in these?1 Answers
  • Would an adult like the taste of these?1 Answers
  • Do they have more flavors other than apple and peach?1 Answers
Taryn D.
Roseville, CA
These actually taste better than most of Gerbers other toddler food. However, my daughter will not eat the whole thing. She prefers to eat the oatmeal that I am eating, so I'd rather save my money and give her that instead.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby loves these. I like the taste to haha. But he loves just about all of there flavors. Its a good food to have to start getting them on ba breakfast lunch and dinner routine.
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
This is a great option for those mornings you just don't have time to make anything. They heat up in about 15 secs in the microwave, and taste surprisingly good. It's a much healtheir option then a lot of fast breakfasts, and my son loves them.
lauren v.
My daughter absolutely loves theses! They are perfect for when we wake up a little late and i can't make her breakfast! quick, easy & delicious! definitely would recommend to all my mommy friends!
corey v.
Denmark, WI
Easy, convenient, good for little hands just started to feed themselves. can be messy. whatever makes your mornings a little easier. they are small portions and that was a problem with my children, they wanted more. cheap, but regular oatmeal is cheaper
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
I got some of these for my son and he was really excited to try them. He loves oatmeal but he took one bite and started gagging and almost threw up. He said it was gross and has refused to touch any of them since.
khelsey P.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
My 1 year old likes these. she wasn't sure about the texture but she is more comfortable with it now. the flavor is great too and nice for a quick morning meal. the only thing that concerns me is the sugar.
Stephanie G.
Metairie, LA
My daughter still likes these! She liked being able to pick the flavor but apples with cinnamon were the best. Quick and easy breakfast and helps toddlers learn to use a spoon.
Makayla C.
Ripley, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loved this. She loves apples and once she had a couple bites, the texture was no problem. There's quite a bit in it too so she could enjoy it later in the day!
Michelle O.
In think these are a good idea but my daughter never really liked them. I even tried adding things like baby food or cinnamon, but nothing seemed to make her interested.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Would an adult like the taste of these?
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
What are the calories in these?
Deanna G.
Indianapolis, IN
Do they have more flavors other than apple and peach?
Rosey K.
Do your children like this one?
Emily G.
What type of sweetener do you use in your product?