BY GERBER

Gerber Birdseye Prefold Cloth Diapers - 4 pkGerber 4 pack Birdseye prefold diapers are made of a lightweight fabric that is soft and quick drying and have extra padding in the center to give added protection during the night. Prefolded panels make it easier for mom to use while the absorbent pad in the middle provides additional protection against wetness. Great item for gift giving. Features: Made of 100% cotton Easy care: machine wash and dry

Rachel D.
I bought a 10-pack of these for around $13 from my Amazon Baby Registry. I'm really pleased with the quality and size. I'm not planning on using them as diapers, but as burp cloths and general cleaning cloths. I like how the packaging recommends them for crafting, household cleanup, and car washing/waxing, along with reusable diapers! Haha
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
I use these as burp clothes. They are nice and thick so protect my clothes, but they are not soft material. I always feel bad to wipe my baby's face with the cloth because it seems a little rough on his baby skin.
Kayla H.
I disliked the way prefolds and covers worked on my baby so Iswitched over to pocket diapers after a week or 2. These prefolds couldn't handle as much urine as the other brand I was using, so I used the other brand for diapering after only using these 1 or 2 times. I ended up using the Gerber's as a burp rag and as something I put under my boobs when they are leaking or for when I sleep on my tummy to stop from getting the bed full of milk. I wasn't very impressed with them as diapers, but they make great burp rags and are very soft and comfortable on boobs. Many other fabrics that I've used during boob leaks tend to stick to the boob and not feel so soft, but these are comforting and don't stick.

As diapers I would only give these 2 or 3 stars, but as a burp rag or boob rag I would give them 5 stars.
Jen O.
Weatherly, PA
I actually use these as burp cloths instead of diapers! Most actual "burp cloths" just aren't good enough. These are thick, big and absorb great. Can't beat the price either! Love them!!
Andrea D.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wetness are great, never used them as a diaper though, they are the spit rags in our house. They are inexpensive and you get quite a few.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
Works great as a burp rag. Absorbent and a good size. Easily bleached for particularly nasty messes :)
Katey H.
I use these as burp cloths. They work well but they get pretty pulled up after multiple washing.
Erinn C.
Bloomington, IN
Love these we use them as burp clothes! They r awesome super absorbent. And you can bleach them!
Kate E.
I used those with my younger daughter, they are great , very soft and inexpensive I liked them.
Lauren D.
Perfect for little ones when they are on your shoulder or arm. Easy to wash and dry