BY GERBER

Tristyn B.
Cowarts, AL
My son was a fruit lover so we bought peach quite a bit. He was surprisingly picky but ate this brand. I also loved that it was in a plastic container vs glass. It made it easier to pack along without worry.
Yolanda M.
Downey , CA
Gerbert peach flavor fruit I highly recommend I usually give it to my infant with hisGerber or sometimes I freeze it and give it to him as a popsicle
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
Not a real fan of the peach flavor my two daughters did not
Like it at all. The taste is a bit sour
Laura G.
Virginia Beach, VA
These are great for on the go eating for babies. Easy open and easy clean up. And if you want to save some for later there is the replaceable top. All of my kids loved peaches.
Krista R.
One of my baby's favorite jarred fruits. She could eat the Gerber peaches all day long. They are convenient and small enough to fit inside the diaper bag. And t comes with a lid so if they don't finish it
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
My daughter loves these and I do too. The price is great and the packaging is excellent for taking food along with us (which is usually what we use purees for!)