Gerber Apricot Mixed Fruit - 4.0 oz. x 2 pack

by Gerber

Gerber® 2nd Foods® baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is important to help them accept new flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber Apricot Mixed Fruit - 4.0 oz. x 2 pack!
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
This has to be one of my son’s current favorite baby food mixes. Even at a little over a year he still enjoys if from time to time. He about half of a tub in a sitting. Quite a lot for him. Would recommend it!
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
Gerber Apricot Mixed Fruit  - 4.0 oz. x 2 pack uploaded by Nikiah G.
My baby loved this one, the smell is strong! I Tried it and it's really good. The texture is perfect!
Emily M.
Shelton, WA
Gerber Apricot Mixed Fruit  - 4.0 oz. x 2 pack uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is very sweet and very good! I like the mixed cans because your child gets more fruits. My daughter really likes this blend
Erin C.
Brownstown, MI
My son loves this mixed fruit! And as always Gerber is a trusted name in my home.
Mayra M.
Gardena , CA
Gerber did really well with this product, I buy this for my little girl and she absolutely loves it. Has a great Varity of flavors. Also they come in a easy to save plastic container to save in the fridge , awesome I love this and so does my baby !
Haley A.
Ashtabula, OH
These are the perfect fruits to mix with cereals to help encourage your baby to eat!
Denise M.
I have to admit, I don't feed my boys anything before trying it myself. With that said, I've fed both my boys Gerber fruit and they've loved it. I trust the brand. Product aren't too high in sugar. Great taste. Great packaging, easy to travel with!
kelly D.
Lubbock, TX
I always liked the natural select options when our daughter was doing puréed food. When I couldn't make it myself, this was a Great option.
Kemlan L.
Bronx, NY
My daughter loved this Baby food. It's sweet and delicious. I tasted it for myself because I like to taste the baby food and I enjoyed it as well
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I love gerber and its products for babies. They have a long history of producing the best quality of food products for one's baby and my younger brother loved it when he was young too

Looking for your answer?