BY GERBER

• Gerber’s proprietary Smart Flow™ spout helps control the amount of food that comes out — so there are more sips and less “oops.”
  • Includes 3/4 apple and 1 Tbsp sweet potato
  • Two fruit/vegetable servings* per pouch

Good to know:

• Made with natural fruit.
  • Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Excellent source of Vitamin C & E.
  • Unsweetened.
  • Unsalted.
  • No added starch.
  • No artificial flavors, color or sweeteners

Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Cinnamon, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Citric Acid

Estrella B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Since my son was 6 months we always had few of these in every go bag. Now he's almost 2 and he still loves them! He eats his veggies with these a lot easier than in their natural form.
yudiannela T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My daughter Leah really love this product. I try very hard to provide her with all the nutrients she needs and this product does. Leah is a very active baby, we have tried other Gerber product she love them.
Ana G.
Sioux city, Ia
This is ao good had to try cause my toddler loves them. Easy on the go also if it falls no big spill like the jar. You got to try ao many different flavors.
Laura L.
San Antonio, TX
These are great for on the go! My son loves these because it gives him a chance to be independent. I would definitely recommend these for any age kid.
Casey C.
Independence, OR
I prefer the organic baby food pouches, but my little one doesn't seem to care! She loves the fruit and veggie mixes and I love giving them to her!
Brittany y.
These are great for on the go! My son loves them!! The also come in other great flavors!! Must have for road trips or any other outing!
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Life savers for on the go family's. I would recommend to any parents to give them a try. They are worth it.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: H-E-B
My toddlers number one snack on the go. The slow spout is great because it reduces the mess she normally makes. This sweet potato apple is the only flavor that she asks for specifically. I would recommend.
Melissa T.
My niece isn't a baby anymore but she still enjoys these from time to time. It's a good way for her eat her daily amount of veggies and fruits since she is a bit fussy. Love these for on the go or on trips to the park!