BY GERBER

Get this delicious and nutritous healthy meal, meant for older babies, blending purees with tender bits of veggies and pasta, just right for learning to chew and mash. see more...

• "my baby girl loved eating this , she would eat it got or cold." in 2 reviews
  • "I don't use state 3 for very long because by then the kids are eating table food, so why spend the money on baby food, but it's great for if I'm travelling or dining out." in 1 review
  • "I'd heat up half the jar and add a veggie and she'd be a happy little one :)" in 1 review
  • "My son loved these when he was little but my other son doesn't like it." in 1 review
Lafeesha S.
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
I have to give this product a 3 out of 5 stars. It's baby food so of course it does not look like the real thing. And it doesn't have the scent of the real thing. But my kids seemed to have both loved this particular flavor. It had a bits of the food in there instead of a complete puree which is fantastic for getting your kids used to more solid food.s
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
My twins absolutely loved this baby food! They didn't eat it for terribly long but this was great for their transition towards whole foods with good ingredients.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
I think this was a great mix for my daughter to transition into protein. She was used to some flavors so it was a good segway to learn about the texture and taste of meat. She was a big fan, which helped her to move forward to other protein options.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Gerber is my favorite baby food brand. I don't use state 3 for very long because by then the kids are eating table food, so why spend the money on baby food, but it's great for if I'm travelling or dining out.
Stefani C.
Stefani C.
Great ingredients and my baby loves it, however, it gets watery and runny quite fast.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
This was great until my son became a self-feeder. He would eat the entire jar at supper time!
Audra P.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
When my son was of age to eat this he could never get enough he loves the the variety pacts of Gerber dinners and I loved that he wasn't picky. I totally recommend these to mom's who are starting there babies on 3rd level food
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Summerville, GA
My daughter surprisingly loves this stuff. We try not to feed her too many fruits cause I don't want her only wanting sweets. I feel bad feeding her straight squash or peas so I tried this, and she loved it. It was so funny watching her eat and smile the whole time. Hard to believe, I know.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Attica, IN
I typically don't like the idea of processed meat in baby food. However, when in a pinch I use Gerber and this is one of the only meat foods my baby likes.
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
My little sister ate these up when she was younger. They seem to be on the healthier side and it's a nice idea that they're getting most of their food groups in one meal. I also trust Gerber over other brands just because of the positive experience I've had with it.