Add a Photo

By GERBER
Get this delicious and nutritous healthy meal, meant for older babies, blending purees with tender bits of veggies and pasta, just right for learning to chew and mash.
Lafeesha S.
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
I have to give this product a 3 out of 5 stars. It's baby food so of course it does not look like the real thing. And it doesn't have the scent of the real thing. But my kids seemed to have both loved this particular flavor. It had a bits of the food in there instead of a complete puree which is fantastic for getting your kids used to more solid food.s
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
My twins absolutely loved this baby food! They didn't eat it for terribly long but this was great for their transition towards whole foods with good ingredients.
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
My little sister ate these up when she was younger. They seem to be on the healthier side and it's a nice idea that they're getting most of their food groups in one meal. I also trust Gerber over other brands just because of the positive experience I've had with it.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Attica, IN
I typically don't like the idea of processed meat in baby food. However, when in a pinch I use Gerber and this is one of the only meat foods my baby likes.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Banning, CA
My son loved this stuff. When he was old enough to try solids, I would mix in some soft rice with his Gerber food. They now even have specialty ones like mac and cheese. Pretty good.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Houston , TX
Gerber is a brand I trust. Is a bit more expensive than others but it is well worth it. My kids all three have enjoyed their products I can not wait till my new baby comes into the world so it can enjoy the products too!
Erika N.
Erika N.
The boy I nanny loves this flavor, I strongly believe it's his favorite. He devours it. I definitely recommend it.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Great Baby Food. my baby girl loved eating this , she would eat it got or cold.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
When my daughter was younger she used to eat these. This was one of the ones she liked the most.
Audra P.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
Oct. 11, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Gerber 3rd Foods Turkey Rice and Garden Vegetables Dinner - 6.0 oz.
When my son was of age to eat this he could never get enough he loves the the variety pacts of Gerber dinners and I loved that he wasn't picky. I totally recommend these to mom's who are starting there babies on 3rd level food