BY GERBER

Get this delicious and nutritous healthy meal, meant for older babies, blending purees with tender bits of veggies and pasta, just right for learning to chew and mash.

• "my baby girl loved eating this , she would eat it got or cold." in 2 reviews
  • "I'd heat up half the jar and add a veggie and she'd be a happy little one :)" in 1 review
  • "My son loved these when he was little but my other son doesn't like it." in 1 review
  • "I don't use state 3 for very long because by then the kids are eating table food, so why spend the money on baby food, but it's great for if I'm travelling or dining out." in 1 review
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
I have to give this product a 3 out of 5 stars. It's baby food so of course it does not look like the real thing. And it doesn't have the scent of the real thing. But my kids seemed to have both loved this particular flavor. It had a bits of the food in there instead of a complete puree which is fantastic for getting your kids used to more solid food.s
Olivia M.
Summerville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter surprisingly loves this stuff. We try not to feed her too many fruits cause I don't want her only wanting sweets. I feel bad feeding her straight squash or peas so I tried this, and she loved it. It was so funny watching her eat and smile the whole time. Hard to believe, I know.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little sister ate these up when she was younger. They seem to be on the healthier side and it's a nice idea that they're getting most of their food groups in one meal. I also trust Gerber over other brands just because of the positive experience I've had with it.
Christine B.
I agree this served as a good transition for any toddler who is learning how to eat. We waited till our son was 6 months before giving him baby food & for the most part, stuck with Gerbers. Very easy for him to digest & he actually enjoyed the taste!
Maurina E.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This was a good transition to toddler foods, my son didn't refuse to eat this and actually ate most if not all of the food and still wanted more! I would recommend this product and all of the baby food products from Gerber to anyone!
Candis E.
Portage, MI
This was one of my kids' favorite foods. Gerber is great about labeling all the different kinds of foods with appropriate ages AND some milestones to look for to make sure that your baby is ready for this specific type of food.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When my son was of age to eat this he could never get enough he loves the the variety pacts of Gerber dinners and I loved that he wasn't picky. I totally recommend these to mom's who are starting there babies on 3rd level food
Maria J.
SPRING, TX
Gerber is a brand I trust. Is a bit more expensive than others but it is well worth it. My kids all three have enjoyed their products I can not wait till my new baby comes into the world so it can enjoy the products too!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Gerber is my favorite baby food brand. I don't use state 3 for very long because by then the kids are eating table food, so why spend the money on baby food, but it's great for if I'm travelling or dining out.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
I think this was a great mix for my daughter to transition into protein. She was used to some flavors so it was a good segway to learn about the texture and taste of meat. She was a big fan, which helped her to move forward to other protein options.