BY GERBER

Easily and conveniently introduce your little one to new flavors and textures with gerber 3nd foods. The individual serving sizes are great for carrying in the diaper bag for meals on the go. see more...

Gerber 3rd Foods Sweet Potatoes - 6.0 oz. (12 Pack)
  • "my son loves this he can eat two jar of this plus more if he knows that there is more coming." in 4 reviews
  • "My daughter absolutely loved the taste of gerbers sweet potatoes sometime it was the only thing she wanted to eat, she was very picky." in 2 reviews
  • "They truly do have the sweet potato taste to them which is surprising as most baby food tastes bland." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved this and I will buy for my son as well." in 1 review
Jennifer H.
New Castle, PA
One my kiddos favorites. And probably one of the best tasting baby foods out there. Can pretty much be purchased anywhere.
Danica V.
Salt Lake City, UT
My daughter absolutely loved the taste of gerbers sweet potatoes sometime it was the only thing she wanted to eat, she was very picky. Gerber is high quality and great tasting. I say if the kiddos like it stick with it.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
My daughter has had a difficult time eating the pures, but she LOVES the sweet potatoes. She'll eat the entire container in one sitting and still want more.
Janina F.
Davie, FL
My son loves this he can eat two jar of this plus more if he knows that there is more coming. who couldn't love sweet potato is awesome.
Cecelia H.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter adored these! I won't lie I tasted it and it's pretty good ;) haha just enough sweetness to have them get excited to eat a veggie!
Mainhia V.
I don't know my so. Hates these jar foods, he'll puke just smelling it. Sadly I could escape the non cooking method 😝
Kimberly B.
Portland, OR
This saves me for when I don't feel like making my own baby food. Especially when on the go or out of town!
Heidi B.
Garland, UT
This is my sons favorite vegetable. Its the only one that I can get him to eat without a fight.
Michelle O.
My daughter liked these. Good veggie because it has a sweetness to it. Great choice for little ones. My daughter really liked these and ate them with no problem!
Krisha P.
Golden Valley, ND
My baby absolutely LOVED these. So when I put them to the test and tasted them myself I found out why. They truly do have the sweet potato taste to them which is surprising as most baby food tastes bland. I as the buyer love that the price is well within reason.