BY GERBER

Made with Yogurt*br Baby Food Crawler Good to Know USDA certified organic 2 2 servings of fruit per pouch 3 Excellent source of vitamin C Good to Remember Gerber s organic ingredients are grown by certified growers who use organic practices. 2 Packaging is made without the use of BPA Unsweetened, unsalted, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth *Pasteurized After Culturing One Serving is 3 Tbsp. of Fruit for Babies see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loves this flavor & the pouches are easy & very convenient!" in 2 reviews
  • "I always have to make sure I have a few in stock!!!!" in 1 review
  • "They open easy and reseal if little one doesn't eat all of it." in 1 review
  • "Gerber 3rd Foods Organic Pouch, Bananas, Raspberries & Vanilla with Yogurt, 4.23 oz I like these haha They are easy for little hands , and clean to manage , great product" in 1 review
  • "They are super easy for on the go and have several varieties of flavors." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
Another great on the go food! We recently took a trip to GA and these were so great to have. They open easy and reseal if little one doesn't eat all of it. They are also very compact and don't take much room to store.
Leslie Y.
Hilliard, OH
My son loves these for on the go. One of his favorite flavors. So easy to open and reseal if he doesn't eat all of it. I just wish it lasted longer when he doesn't eat it all :/
Amanda P.
Gloucester, MA
These are so handy to keep in the diaper bag. It's nice to see that Gerber has come out with some organic options. Our twins really enjoy the squeezable pouches.
Frances C.
Silver spring , MD
My son loves this flavor & the pouches are easy & very convenient! I love that it's a different variety than what they had when my 1st son was a baby.
Klaurini ch V.
Alana H.
Concord, MA
My kids love these! the pouches are so easy to carry and use! You don't need a spoon and they're much less messy!
Kelly W.
Boca Raton , FL
I've tried giving my kids other brands of pouches and they always prefer the gerber organic pouches.
Cecilia V.
Perfect on the go food. It is a really portable and it is spill free. It has healthy ingredients.
Crystal V.
Goes great with gerber oatmeal cereal, it's also an awesome on the go easy clean up snack.
Kindra A.
Goddard, KS
Great for on the go feedings. We always had them handy and my kiddo really enjoyed them.
Hissel M.
Opa Locka, FL
Is this good? I'd like to get these for my 1 yr old.