New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodGerber

Gerber® 3rd Foods Baby Foods Sweet Potatoes

by Gerber

#1 in Baby Food

Microwavable 6 oz jars Pack of 4

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber® 3rd Foods Baby Foods Sweet Potatoes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My daughter loves this flavor, a great way to sneak some tasty veggies into your babes diet.in reviews
The variety of baby food is huge so is no biggie if baby doesnt like one jar you can pick another one. in reviews
My Daughter loves this brand and flavor, she would eat the whole jar in one sitting!in reviews
Krisha P.
Golden Valley, ND
My baby absolutely LOVED these. So when I put them to the test and tasted them myself I found out why. They truly do have the sweet potato taste to them which is surprising as most baby food tastes bland. I as the buyer love that the price is well within reason.
Amanda B.
Ann Arbor, MI
My son loves sweet potatoes. Wish it had a little much chunk to it for a 3rd food.
Kendra F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
A baby’s favorite. It’s tasty and I know it’s a good product being given to the child
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Both my daughters loves the sweet potatoes. I like that they include this and all other flavors in stages. Gerber® 3rd Foods Baby Foods Sweet Potatoes
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
My boys always liked this sweet potato gerbers. I used to mix this along with a less flavorful vegetable so that they could still get the nutrients. Gerber bottles were almost a most when my boys were smaller.
Crystal V.
Wilson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
My daughter loves the Berber sweet potato. Fair price and just as good as others that are same
Tracy B.
Kingston, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
I never actually ate this but the expression on their face would say they were not very fond of the flavor.
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walgreens
What i think abput this is that . You can do it for you’re baby at home they say buying this is not good for the babys . So is better when you do it at home with natural vegetables or fruit 💯
yuling D.
San Gabriel, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The child has eaten a few bottles of sweet potato puree. The child likes the taste of sweet potato. It is easy to feed. I should continue to buy a few bottles for the child to eat.
Sarah B.
Corbin, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My oldest loved this flavor the best out of all the ones he tried it does turn them orange which is hilarious but it is one i would highly recommend

Looking for your answer?