Gerber 3rd Foods Apple Banana with Lil' Bits 2-5 oz. Packs uploaded by Jamie l.

BY GERBER

Lil' Bits™ recipes are made with the help of developmental experts. Made with natural fruits: 3/5 apple, 1/4 banana. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sara B.
Athens, GA
I was a little skeptical when I saw the color and texture of the Gerber® but my 11 month old couldn’t care less what it looked like 😉 He liked the taste and the texture. We have been giving him small bites of food since day-1 of his solid adventure, so he already knows how to chew. I mainly go for taste and variety. These cups of food had a good size serving. It didn’t fill him up, but that’s to be expected. And as I said he liked the taste so this mama approves.

I received a cute little goodie bag from Gerber including a sample of these Lil’ Bits™ (via BzzAgent) to try. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own and unbiased.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I just started introducing more solid (chewable) foods to my little girl and she absolutely loved it! Plus she looks so darn cute when she starts chewing. Lol but overall awesome brand of food and a perfect transition from purees to chewable foods!
Jamie l.
tusan
My son loves this baby food in the morning for breakfast it seemed a little sweet for his taste but he loves it
Joelle V.
APO, AE
My Son LOVES this food. He loves all the textures and lil bits that are in it. He's 12 months old now and still enjoys them :) I even put gerber cereal in it too so its not runny on the spoon. :)