Gerber® 2nd Foods® Vanilla Custard Pudding With Banana uploaded by Amber S.

BY GERBER

• Creamy pudding blend made with perfectly ripe bananas for your little one
  • 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C
  • Ingredients carefully selected to meet Gerber’s high quality standards

Good to know:

• Made with natural juice and fruit for a great occasional snack.
  • No artificial flavors or colors.
  • Packaging made with no BPA

Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Fully Ripened Bananas (Banana Puree Concentrate, Water), Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate (From Milk), Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Citric Acid, Vanilla Extract, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)

Amber S.
Thermal, CA
My daughter absolutely loves this, the texture of the pudding might have been a little bit on the thicker side but hey my daughter loved it and that's all that matters
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
My son absolutely LOVED this stuff. I don't blame him. It tastes pretty good! I would definitely recommend this for any kid that like puddings or flavors like these.
Kristen  C.
Nashua, NH
My son is 14 months and still absolutely loves this flavor. I use it as a treat for him now, but he gets so excited when he sees me grab it off the shelf.
Monay P.
My son loves this I just love the fact that when my daughter was his age she loved it and now he gets to enjoy it as much as she did
Kelly  D.
Woodstock, AL
My daughter absolutely loves it! This is her treat after dinner. I enjoy knowing she is eating healthy!