Gerber® 2nd Foods® Turkey And Gravy uploaded by Imaris M.

BY GERBER

• 7 g of protein per jar
  • Meat and poultry are among the best food sources for Zinc
  • Inspected for wholesomeness by the USDA

Good to know:

• Unsalted, no artificial flavors or colors

Ground Turkey, Water, Cornstarch

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Turkey And Gravy
  • "Gerber has always been my choice brand when it comes to baby food and this was difinitely a favorite." in 1 review
  • "Its terrible I would rather buy meat and smash it up myself." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved the meat/gravy Gerber baby foods when she was learning how to eat more solids." in 1 review
Chelsey G.
My cat got sick and his kidneys began to fail. He refused to eat any wet or dry cat food, so my vet suggested Gerber turkey and chicken flavors. It was the only thing he would eat! We finally got him eating again and he is doing much better and is finally eating regular cat food. Who knew?!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loved these. I tried actually pureeing fresh baby food for her for awhile. But lets face it. Being a new mom youre just too tired for that. So thats when i would turn to these. No preparing, de thawing. They were just ready to go. I tried a few too and they were that bad.
Michelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this for my baby to have at her first Thanksgiving, but she did not like it at all. It smells and looks horrible. I tried giving her one bite and she spit it right back out. This is a truly gross baby food product. Would not recommend.
Justine A.
BLOOMINGTON, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always tried any food before giving it to my children. The Turkey flavor is the worst Gerber baby food flavor out there. I did find it easier to feed to my children when I mixed turkey with sweet potato and apple sauce. (like thanksgiving flavor?)
daibelys g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the worst thing I have tried to feed my child. It doesn't matter what kind of meat it is it always smells like fish I thought I was being picky but when I tried to feed it to my child she got nauseous and wanted to throw up I thought it was maybe the kind of meat and when I switch to another meat she did the same thing now I buy the meats myself and cook at home.
Nichole A.
Personally I will never serve my son "potted meat" is smells disgusting and looks even worse. If I wouldn't eat it I will not give it to my son. I much rather make a chicken breast and grind it up then serve him this.
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
I would have never gotten the meat baby food but we receive them free on WIC so I got a few. They smell terrible and look awful. I still tried to feed her some and she spit it out as soon as it went in her mouth. I gave away what we had left and didn't get anymore.
Dusti B.
Slaughters, KY
My LO hates it by itself. But what I have been doing is adding to a veggie. She loves it that way. I don't think I would want to eat it by itself either. I love gerber products, and I wasn't sure about the meats but when a seasoned mom told me to add it to her veggies it worked great.
Amanda O.
Newark, IL
Pretty pricey but in a pinch can be convenient. Looks and smells like cast food but tastes bland. Which means there are no extra flavors added. A little over processed, but good protein for baby.
renee J.
Buckeye, AZ
Not a fan of this and neither was my daughter. Something about having meat preserved in a can is so repulsive! I can say at least I gave it a try and never looked back.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
Is this real meat ? Do babies actually like it ?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does anyone else's baby absolutely despise eating this? This is the only Gerber baby food she refuses to eat!