BY GERBER

Easily and conveniently introduce your little one to new flavors and textures with gerber 2nd foods. The individual serving sizes are great for carrying in the diaper bag for meals on the go. see more...

Christine L.
Aurora, CO
These foods, all flavors, are so great for introducing baby to foods other than formula. My daughter makes some of the funniest faces when trying new foods. She hasn't had any digestion or stomach issues so that is a huge plus. We will continue to try a variety of flavors for our munchkin :)
maria b.
Gadsden, AL
These are great both of my girls loved them when they were babies. the only thing i disliked about them is the lids do not lock on the the bowl part. and i would always have to use a different container to save what they didn't eat.
Hanna M.
In my opinion my sons loved them! Especially the squash and sweet potatoes, they are convenient for on the go and have 2 containera in one! The only bad thing is that the caps are not tight on sonit will seep through! So if i was the one inventing the packaging, i would find a way to make better lids!
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
I prefer to buy Gerber brand baby foods when I do purchase them. My kids have loved most of the flavors, including the sweet potatoes. I like the sizing of these, and that these are reusable containers. I do wish that they came in the glass jars still though....
Erika C.
Radcliff, KY
This was my daughter's favorite. It was one of the few vegetables she would eat and I love the plastic container because I don't have to worry about it breaking. It also makes it easier to reseal.
Bre L.
I usually don't select this variety for my daughter. The color stains the bibs or clothes if they make a mess during feeding. It's a little watery which causes drippings.
Kristi V.
Seymour , WI
This was one of my sons favorite baby foods. I tried a little lick and it had excellent flavor, great ingredients, all for a great price!
Lisamarie A.
Farmingdale, NY
We normally made our own baby food, however these were great for on the go. Baby loved the flavor and and the portion was great. Baby was happy! Happy Baby happy mommy!
Kim M.
Freehold, Nj
My son enjoyed these sweet potatoes. These are great first foods to give to to your child once they hit a certain age.
Katelyn I.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is one of my daughters favorite, she would only eat gerber foods for the longest time as beech nut was way to watery