Gerber® 2nd Foods® Squash uploaded by Mirna R.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Squash uploaded by April B.

BY GERBER

Gerber® Squash 2nd Foods®.

Sitter.

2-3.5 oz (99g) packs.

All natural.

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Squash
  • "This is the only flavor that my daughter doesn't like but I try to give it to her cold and she eat a little bit better now I'm wondering if my bby boy would like it?but if it's for me its really good lol" in 2 reviews
  • "One of the first foods we tried and my son loved it!" in 2 reviews
  • "Squash is deffinatly my daughters third favorite baby food at the moment she prefers sweet potatoes and carrots but she will finish off the whole container or squash like its no ones business lol I have also tried it as I try all of them before giving them to her and I think it has a pretty good flavor much like squash" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved squash when she was a baby one of her favorites j would recommend Gerber to any one ." in 1 review
Raina T.
arnold, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Both of my kids love(d) this as babies. It's a good feeling knowing it's healthy for them & looks appealing. It comes in convenient packaging, so that I can take them on the go for the kids when needed. I would definitely recommend this product to other parents.
Destiny K.
Amy H.
Newington, CT
We really loved Gerber products when we were in this phase! My son loved the consistency, loved the taste, loved the texture. He was a hard one to please when it came to purée so I was very happy when he gobbled this up!
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber products are great and great consistency for the babies ,but it does have allot of extra chemicals and preservatives in there witch is what I don't like. flavors are good and prices are good
Jennifer L.
Riverton, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loved this baby food. I didn't mind the taste either. Has a smooth and consistent texture. The containers are very easy to use and they were priced reasonably. I believe the plastic containers were also recyclable. Which in this day and age I appreciate.
Jessica J.
Gerber foods are great! These are just the right consistency to get your munchkin one step closer to solid foods....not too thin and not to thick. I can't bring myself to taste but it must be pretty tasty to the little guy I watch, so its a winner in my book!
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA
My daughter loved the squash!!! I even tried it and it tasted amazing!!! Just as the box said, squash!!! One of her favorites!!! I loved how easy it was to store it too. Each container has a clear lid you can use to save any food leftover, not just the seal.
Maurina E.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This was my sons favorite for so long! If he wouldn't eat much he always ate all of his squish squash! I also fealt at ease feeding this to my son knowing he would be getting the nutrients he was needing!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Erica S.
New Bedford, MA
This one was definitely one of my daughter's favorites. I would recommend gerber baby food to anyone with little ones. My daughter loved them and they have such a great variety.
Samantha R.
I love Gerber products. I feel like they are safe to buy and feed to my baby. My son loved this and the consistency of it. I wish they sold these with two flavors in one little thing. I will keep buying this with future kids of mine.
Shelbi Q.
Belmont, NC
What are your babies favorite flavors?

Target