Gerber® 2nd Foods® Pumpkin, Banana & Beet Puree

by Gerber

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Pumpkin Banana. For sitter. Made with pumpkin and banana. It contains no artificial flavors or colors. This product is not made with genetically engineered ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber® 2nd Foods® Pumpkin, Banana & Beet Puree!
genesee, mi
I like to try everything before I give it to my baby so that I know exactly what I’m giving her and how t taste. This is actually good!! I think it would make a great frozen item to make into little popsicle bites. Perfect for fall foods!
Meriden, CT
I try not to buy too many foods with banana because most of the time the banana is over powering and that’s all you can taste. This has a great blend so all the flavors are perfectly proportioned.

Looking for your answer?