BY GERBER #73 in Baby Food

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Prunes with Apples.

Sitter.

All natural.

2-3.5 oz (99g) packs. see more...

• Are these too sweet for are little ones? 7 Answers
  • How many people agree this product is amazing for constipation in...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "my son loves this baby food always a win cant go wrong with this stuff allways a win." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves this- however the next day- lol- make sure you have the wipes ready!" in 2 reviews
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little one loves this flavor. It actually does taste really good. I love that the food comes in a great container with a lid. It’s easy to hold and the lid is awesome. It’s affordable too, love that it’s a two pack!
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great for tummy troubles. Anytime my little one has a hard time "going", I give him one or two of these. It softens his go and makes it easier without having to resort to any medicine. I keep these in my cabinet at all times!
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I like that they mixed apples in with the prunes. I would always feed my son prunes when he was constipated but it was so tough because he hated the taste of just prunes. This definitely made it a lot easier to feed him prunes.
Monica B.
Bay Shore, NY
So... my son was constipated for the past four days I had no idea what to do! I finally called doctor and he said to give him Prunes I gave him prunes and apples and he loved it. I tried some myself and it's not too shabby;) I highly recommend this food too!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
We had to give my youngest daughter prunes daily to help with her constipation issues.  I was so happen when I found a combination of prunes and apples as she wasn't a big fan of just prunes, but they helped her so much.  She would actually eat this one without fussing or taking an hour to eat one tub.
Sumer R.
Jekyll island, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has a resealable lid in case your child does not finish the food. To me these were amazing to give my son when he got constipated. It doesn't smell to great, but my son loved the taste of it and would devour a whole container in minutes.
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is perfect to have in the house for when your baby gets constipated. Prunes don't taste good but since it's mixed with apples it's not so bad for the little ones. Fairly priced and worth having.
Brittany B.
Stockton, Ca
I love that they mixed prunes with something else. Made it a little bit easier to feed my son instead of straight prunes. That's always a toughy to feed a baby. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I keep this stuff for my baby girl she tends to get stopped up sometimes so I mix this with some rice and she loves it and thankfully it helped her by the end of the day to go to the bathroom I will buy this over and over again because it helps keep my baby regular when she needs it instead of stopping her up
KORA B.
Absolutely loved this for my daughter when she was a baby since she tended to get constipated alot and the peas were a little grainy texture which she wouldn't take to very often and the only way she eat the apple sauce was if I mixed but surprisingly she loved the prunes and apple blend and help out to ease her bowel movements!!!
Cheryl H.
Rock Tavern, NY
How many people agree this product is amazing for constipation in babies? It was a lifesaver for me!
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
Are these too sweet for are little ones?