BY GERBER #53 in Baby Food

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Prunes with Apples.

Sitter.

All natural.

2-3.5 oz (99g) packs. see more...

• Are these too sweet for are little ones? 7 Answers
  • How many people agree this product is amazing for constipation in...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loves this- however the next day- lol- make sure you have the wipes ready!" in 2 reviews
  • "my son loves this baby food always a win cant go wrong with this stuff allways a win." in 2 reviews
KORA B.
Absolutely loved this for my daughter when she was a baby since she tended to get constipated alot and the peas were a little grainy texture which she wouldn't take to very often and the only way she eat the apple sauce was if I mixed but surprisingly she loved the prunes and apple blend and help out to ease her bowel movements!!!
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I like to keep these in the house for the baby to have when I feel that he doesn't have enough fruits and vegetables. Prunes and apples are good so the baby doesn't get constipated. I recommend for parents to pick up this kind they are good to keep handy.
Sarah M.
Auburn, MA
For some crazy reason my child loves prunes. This food is great and it helps keep her digestive system regular. I love the portion sizes of the stage 2 as it accommodates her growing appetite. I will certainly continue buying Gerber.
Jeanette O.
These are some of the most inexpensive packaged baby food. This flavor is sweet. I used it to help relieve baby from constipation and it did the trick. I always have one of these in our pantry.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
A mis hijos les encanta este sabor, su precio es muy economico las porciones en las que viene son buenas no se desperdicia,no es muy dulce y mis hijos disfrutan de su gerber sabor manzana!..
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
These were great for when the little was having a hard time going. The mix of the apple and prunes do great for a babies tummy. And baby actually liked it! A win win! I would recommend it!
Jessica E.
Mega Parent Expert
Divino Cuando esta estitico le conciento con un Gerber de prunes Los Ama insisto un Bebe Feliz Es una mama Feliz tambien super buenos me encanta.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
I would always give these to my baby when she was constipated they worked wonders that's usually the only time I'd give them to her
Kimberly W.
Fairport, NY
These worked perfect for my son when he got constipated and he absolutely loved them!!!
Taylor M.
Sikeston, MO
Mega Parent Expert
Great flavor. Plus helps loosen stool. Love this baby food. Baby does also which works
Cheryl H.
Rock Tavern, NY
How many people agree this product is amazing for constipation in babies? It was a lifesaver for me!
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
Are these too sweet for are little ones?