Gerber 2nd Foods Plastic: Oatmeal Cereal W/Blended Fruits 7 Oz (2-3.5 Oz) Cereal

BY GERBER

Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support Provides iron, b, c, e vitamins & zinc Made with whole grains 100% recycled paperboard see more...

Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Mega Parent Expert
My babies have all loved these baby foods and i love the thought of them coming in the small containers. I save the storage containers for baby snacks when baby gets a bit older,it's a great idea.i buy this baby food at Walmart and Ingles.this is a bit more expensive than the ones in the jars but you do get to choose between yummy flavors that they don't offer in the glass baby jar foods,I recommend these to other parents to buy.
Elena C.
Elena C.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a great product for me to serve my hungry little one when I am running low on time in my hectic mornings. When I have no time to fix a breakfast with cereal and fruit, I just pop it open, stir and serve. Plus they are great for traveling when you don't want to deal with the mess of spilling the cereal on the car floorboard!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Greenwood, IN
We used these daily when my daughter was a baby. She did not care for the boxed cereal, but ate this without any problem.
kayla h.
kayla h.
Ingleside, TX
Really yummy and delicious. A must have for the baby. Nutricious too! Talk about a quick meal!
Pauline B.
Pauline B.
Granddaughter is enjoying her oatmeal and fruits. I know she can't wait for teeth, to try out more foods. My daughter loves her Gerber food, and she actually has had a lot of comments that she looks like the Gerber baby on food. lol
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Our son devoured these when he was a baby! He loved the fruits with the cereals included already and ate them so much easier than when I mixed the box cereal in.
Marcy C.
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
My last baby wasn't a big Gerber baby. She didn't seem to like the taste of it. But my boys loved it. Gerber is a great company and I would use it again.
Tawny A.
Tawny A.
Gerber is a great company. I love their babyfood for my daughter, and she loves them as well..
Kerri S.
Kerri S.
High Point, NC
My daughter loves these & so do I ! We do these for breakfast and it already had the cereal in it so no mess or need to add !
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Aurora, IL
Sooo yummy , my baby loves this and anything Gerber baby... Baby wait for her to try every flavor