BY GERBER

Sitter.

All natural. see more...

Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
All of Gerber's plain veggies are worth the purchase. I never had time to make my own baby food, so I was happy that these did not have added ingredients. My baby loves peas and I like that they aren't as runny as other veggies (like green beans).
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Both of my kids loved these and I like the containers can be recycled. My only complaint is the foil top can be difficult to fully remove which makes microwaving difficult
Amber R.
Southgate, MI
This product worked great when our daughter was eating these foods. So easy and portable. I felt safer carrying it in her diaper bag than with glass jars. The size is also easier than the jars as it's easier to scoop out.
Brittany R.
Festus, MO
The deserts seem to be sweeter than just regular fruit but my daughter loved all of the deserts! Even I thought it tasted pretty good.
Ashley  K.
Indianapolis, IN
Also another great product ! I would try A meat and veggie for dinner for my son then this for desert! He likes about anything
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
Gerber is the best baby food in my opinion. It actually tastes like real food. And there are lots if varieties to choose from.
Mckenzie J.
Nancy, KY
My daughter loves this stuff! She'll eat just about any kind of gerber food. She just started on stage 2
Ellen L.
Smells delicious and probably taste delicious too!!! Feed this to my niece and she loves this.
Jessica T.
Bristow, OK
Didn't really like how sweet this is. I don't recommend buying it. Stick with the healthy ones.
Amy L.
Columbus, OH
My baby really llikes this food. I used several of this to feed her and I would recommend it.