Gerber 2nd Foods Pears & Cinnamon with Oatmeal - 2 CT uploaded by Amanda S.

BY GERBER

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Pears & Cinnamon with Oatmeal.

A, B, E, Ca, Iron, Zinc. VitaBlocks®.

Sitter. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Charna H.
I never gave my little girl anything I wasn't willing to try myself first and even I liked this mix. Price point wise they're not too expensive though in the long run I found that making my own baby food was even cheaper and helped to ease my paranoid on food recalls that may affect her.
Amber N.
This was always my go to baby food when my daughter wanted to eat in her infant days. She never really liked the pears by itself so I guess the cinnamon flavor is what she loved about this . Every baby food that had the cinnamon in it was a must buy. Very cheap and affordable as well , I'd recommend it.
Elizabeth M.
Raymore, MO
Love the little packs with lids. I can throw them in the diaper bag and not have to worry about it breaking. Having a lid is nice for younger babies so you can save some for later. Love the additional fruit flavor in the oatmeal rather than just plain oatmeal. More convenient than the boxed cereal for busy and on the go moms.
Connie M.
Plainview , TX
Gerber is always the way to go if ya ask me! I mean they have been around since my mom was a baby! They have tons of flavors! And I love the plastic containers with the re sealable lids...SO convenient.
Angela S.
Holton, Mi
My daughter loves this kind of food. She eats the whole entire container! With the pears and cinnomin it smells good, and i haven't tried it myself. With this I am comfortable feeding my baby!
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I prefer totally natural foods for my baby. My husband bought this to give it a try . The long ingredient list scared me a little bit. I use other brand .
Taylor N.
Tryon, NC
My son loved these Ferber baby foods. Great texture quality and love that there isn't a lot of unneeded ingredients. I also love that they are resealable.
Brittany S.
Westland, MI
My son loves this oatmeal mix. It is one of his favorites. It is full of flavor and is great right before bed when I want him to stay full longer.
Heather S.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Both of my children loved this, very easy on their tummy and an enjoyable treat!

This also was a good filler for children who seem always hungry!
Amanda G.
I thought these were good but my daughter never liked anything with oatmeal. She preferred just fruit. It is mildly sweet and a runny texture.