Amber A.
Fayetteville, AR

Has anyone else noticed a difference in poopy diapers while feeding this to their children?

marisol l.
marisol l.
2 years ago
Yea has the reason is this is more solid than milk it's more formed and they are guaranteed to go
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
2 years ago
We noticed a big difference in my daughters diapers when we went from bottles to baby food.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
2 years, 5 months ago
Nope
Choua M.
Choua M.
Troutdale, OR
2 years, 7 months ago
No not at all but i depends on how your child's stomach and body react to it though.
Kruti P.
Kruti P.
2 years, 10 months ago
No not for me
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
2 years, 10 months ago
All foods effect kids differently.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Herndon, PA
2 years, 11 months ago
I find that with almost any fruit mine had one too many bites of
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Phoenix, AZ
2 years, 11 months ago
Yea Ihave
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
2 years, 12 months ago
Yes. My little guy was constipated and just one jar of the pears helped move things along!
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Fort Myers, FL
3 years ago
His poop changed in general when beginning solids. Specifically with this product, I haven't seen a difference