Gerber 2nd Foods Pears - 2 CT uploaded by Katie R.

BY GERBER #24 in Baby Food

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Pears.

All natural*.

*Except vitamin C and citric acid.

Sitter. see more...

• We noticed a big difference in my daughters diapers when we went ...2 Answers
  • Will my 3 month old like this flavor?6 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed a difference in poopy diapers while feedi...16 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
My baby sister would love these!! she’s 3 and still does, and i would eat them with my sister too lol Now my baby girl of 2 months is going to be eating these everyday when shes a little bit older
Jaime A.
Meriden
One of my sons favorite fruits. We have 3 kids and all 3 were brought up on gerber baby products (foods, puffs, snacks etc) never a problem with packaging and the kids have always seemed to enjoy them. The puffs in particular are the best for taking with you on errands to keep the little ones busy
Ruth M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These compotes were given alone or with 4 ounces of water as juice and more when I had some diarrhea and could not give the lache, are not so sweet to the palate, the right consistency and good price. I always buy fruit dessert, tropical fruits, banana, apple, peach (not so much because it is too sweet and she does not like the sweet)
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My babies loved all the fruit ones. The veggie ones were a bit harder to get the them to eat but I would recommend these yes. And they are very reasonable in price and the stores usually have great deals the time on them.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
great treat for my nephew when he cry , he love apple, and pears. So every time when he cry I will give him this and he will eat it and stop. The packaging is very simple , easy to eat, to store in the freezer ,and it is very easy to find all the flavors.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A classic and definite favorite for my daughter! When I open one of these I know I'm gonna need the second serving because she loves pears that much!!! No improvement needed, this simple pear flavor is more than enough to make your little one happy and full.
Nora R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I highly recommend these mom there so affordable and they're easy to just grab and go you can always re-seal it put in the fridge these are your must-have's at home for your babies
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Gerber will always be my goto for my babies, wither it be snacks, baby food,cereal, or anything in between. This brand is excellent and so affordable!  My kids love everything they sale. Best brand ever!
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't know why but this is the only baby food my daughter will eat. She loves pears but will spit absolutely every other fruit or vegetable out so I have been buying this by the case.
Kelsey B.
My babies love these! Even my two year old!! But my 6 month old son really does! They are easy to eat. He never chokes on them. They are soft and dissolve quickly
Amber A.
Fayetteville, AR
Has anyone else noticed a difference in poopy diapers while feeding this to their children?
Kelsey M.
Will my 3 month old like this flavor?
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
We noticed a big difference in my daughters diapers when we went from bottles to baby food.