Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
2nd Foods Pear Zucchini Corn, 4oz (2ct)

Gerber 2nd Foods Pear Zucchini Corn, 4oz (2ct)

by Gerber

Gerber® 2nd Foods® baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is important to help them accept new flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber 2nd Foods Pear Zucchini Corn, 4oz (2ct)!
chelsea L.
Page, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
My son loves this!! I will buy again. It has half a pear, 4tsp of zucchini, and 2 tsp of corn. It has 2 tubs with 4oz each. Equally 8oz of baby food. I love how this introduces him to new flavors of fruits and of vegetables. I am a fan of [product:gerber®-2nd-foods®-baby-food-|-pear-zucchini-corn]|[product:gerber®-2nd-foods®-baby-food-|-pear-zucchini-corn] overall im satisfied.
Sarah D.
Vernon, NJ
Gerber 2nd Foods Pear Zucchini Corn, 4oz (2ct) uploaded by Sarah D.
This pretty much taste like pear, but with more of a fine grainy texture to it. My baby loves it and it's a great option for a variety of food at one meal. The 4 oz size is a perfect amount for my baby who's been eating solids for a while. These are not resealable, so I have to save some in a separate container when my baby needs just a small amount (poured before begin eating in order to prevent saliva/germ spread).
Brittany E.
N Chesterfld, VA
My son went crazy for this! Ate the entire thing and wanted more. I recommend this to anyone with a baby. Gerber is the brand ive chose for baby food for all 3 of my kids i love gerber brand.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves this flavor. She does a bit of a happy dance every bite she takes. She does tend to prefer the veggie flavors over the fruits.
Samantha M.
Greeneville, TN
Another one of my daughter's favorites, I love giving this one to her because she will gobble it up no problem! I think it's an interesting mix and I was excited for her to get to try corn for her first time too.
Felina D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is our go to for a dinner meal with our son! He enjoys this at dinner time, I usually have to order online which is pricer than normal

Looking for your answer?