BY GERBER

Continue your baby's love for fruits and vegetables with Gerber 2nd Foods. Gerber 2nd Foods help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations which is important to help them accept new flavors. Gerber 2nd Foods are made with fruits and vegetables that meet Gerber's high quality standards and have the perfect texture for your little one. Gerber 2nd Foods are unsweetened, unsalted, have no added starch and no artificial flavors or colors. see more...

• "I would recommended it to anyone." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Pataskala, OH
My daughter loves this stuff! I know she's getting quality ingredients but I'm not spending an arm and a leg to get quality.
Karla P.
Montebello, CA
This is one of my son's favorites! He always finishes it. I would recommend this flavor.
Amy L.
Columbus, OH
This is a good baby food. Very tasty and baby likes it. I would recommended it to anyone.
Kristen  C.
Nashua, NH
Although my son seems to like the flavor, the texture is very watery and thin compared to other flavors. I added oatmeal cereal to thinken it up a little and it was better.