BY GERBER

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Pear Pineapple.

All natural*.

*Except vitamin C and citric acid.

Sitter. see more...

Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
One of my son's favorite types of food. He eats this like it's pure chocolate or something. For the price and the way he loves it I would recommend to anyone with little ones.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Price is always reasonable and its a well know brand so buying this was a no brainer...bonus points on my son actually liking it
amanda e.
amanda e.
Colonial hgts, VA
My son loves this flavor and you get a good amount for you money. Ive actually tried it when feeding my son and it has a good flavor. My son has not been too picky with baby food and tends to like it all except the meats
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bristow, OK
Definitely one of my sons favorites. We had to get this every time we went to the store. Great healthy option.
Should have more consistency because it's stage 2. I found it to be Very runny. But the price is great.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
My sons favorite was definitely this when they started baby food. The smell was amazing and texture seemed just right for them! Have to say it's an amazing mixture for baby food(:
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Very good, my son loved it. It was one of his favorites that we tried. Easy to store and pretty cheap priced
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hillsboro, NH
Baby loves this product! Consistency is good and smells great! Love introducing new flavors.
Laura L.
Laura L.
This is a great product! My babies loved the taste. It keeps them healthy and happy.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
My son loves his fruits!! Gerber has great products and the have so many options to choice from. I would deffantily recommend to a friend!!