BY GERBER

• Your smiles and happy voice may make your little one more eager to try new foods
  • Age-appropriate nutrition and texture
  • 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C
  • Ingredients carefully selected to meet Gerber’s high quality standards

Good to know:

• Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients
  • Made with natural fruit
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, no artificial flavors or colors
  • Packaging made with no BPA

Pears, Pineapple, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)

Charna H.
My daughter loved pears when she first started eating baby food so I thought this would be worth a try. My only issue was that the pineapple in it hurt her little tummy when it passed. When I switched to making her food myself though pineapple affected her much less thankfully.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves both of these fruits and together she is in heaven!! I can always tell which foods my girl loves because her mouth will be open for more before I can scoop her next bite lol! She loves it and I would definitely recommend giving it a chance.
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
I used the Gerber steps with all 3 of my children and am very happy with them. They still eats baby food on days that she has dental work done (braces, crowns, fixing chipped teeth - active kids give me crazy dental appointments) so that way I know that they are getting some kind of nutrition in them
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
My son loves this flavor and you get a good amount for you money. Ive actually tried it when feeding my son and it has a good flavor. My son has not been too picky with baby food and tends to like it all except the meats
sonia P.
I gave my boys Gerber always and now i give it to my granddaughter and i love the packaging. Ive tried other brands but i just keep going back to what i know god food good nutrition goos start for my family
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
My sons favorite was definitely this when they started baby food. The smell was amazing and texture seemed just right for them! Have to say it's an amazing mixture for baby food(:
Kaylee E.
One of my son's favorite types of food. He eats this like it's pure chocolate or something. For the price and the way he loves it I would recommend to anyone with little ones.
Chelsea F.
Attica, IN
This is one of my son's favorite Gerber flavors! He loves pineapple, and this was actually the first baby food we were able to find with pineapple. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Brittany M.
I, for one, love this flavor! My son does too. 😉 it's a great mixture. If you're interested in it for WIC....the Georgia WIC does not cover it.
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
My son loves his fruits!! Gerber has great products and the have so many options to choice from. I would deffantily recommend to a friend!!