BY GERBER

• These peaches were grown using our Clean Field Farming™ practices
  • Age-appropriate nutrition and texture
  • 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C

Good to know:

• Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Made with natural fruit.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Packaging made with no BPA

Peaches, Peach Puree (Water, Peach Puree Concentrate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)

• "My daughter loved these." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loved the peaches!" in 1 review
  • "I buy a variety of baby food, but I generally start with Gerber and try many different types to see what she likes the best." in 1 review
Kat N.
These smelled awful. My non-picky eater son refused to eat the peaches and after smelling and tasting them myself, I couldn't blame the kid. We just threw it away. We had another container since these are 2 packs, same rancid smell. My older child ate a different brand of baby food peaches 5 years ago, and I do not remember them being this off-putting.
Elizabeth T.
Louisville, KY
I buy a variety of baby food, but I generally start with Gerber and try many different types to see what she likes the best. The packaging and tops the fact that the lids snap on are great. My daughter does not enjoy the peaches out of everything that she eats overall.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
My daughter loves these peaches when she was In baby food. Unfortunately I did have to giving them to her per her doctor. The acid in them was making her acid reflux worse.
Elizabeth I.
Fort myers, FL
Sadly this is the only fruit my son doesn't like! Have tried it 5 times already! So sad cause I love peaches!! I love Ferber products in general rhough
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter will only eat these when they have been in the fridge. At room temperature they have a sour taste to them. Not good for on the go for us.
Misty M.
Dunn, NC
My son ate this flavor a lot since it was easy to mix veggies with it to mask the veggies. He also loved them alone! They do stain so be careful!
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, OR
My baby likes this, but who really loves it is my eight year old. She packs them in her school snack every morning. Her other favorite is mango.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mmmm my daughter loved this and so do I. If I had to eat only mush this would be a top choice. They taste like peaches and are very smooth.
Cynthia N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son tried this today, and he loved it 😊
Definitely buying this again.
I myself don't like the smell of it but hey its not about me lol
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
These worked well for my son and he liked the flavor. I am not a huge fan of Gerber and added ingredients, but they are doing better.