BY GERBER

• These peaches were grown using our Clean Field Farming™ practices
  • Age-appropriate nutrition and texture
  • 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C

Good to know:

• Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Made with natural fruit.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
  • Packaging made with no BPA

Peaches, Peach Puree (Water, Peach Puree Concentrate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)

• "My daughter loved these." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loved the peaches!" in 1 review
  • "I buy a variety of baby food, but I generally start with Gerber and try many different types to see what she likes the best." in 1 review
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves peaches and knowing she’s getting exactly what the box says and it’s all natural makes me at ease. They are super affordable and easy to find with many varieties for all age groups.
Jennifer Z.
Bethlehem, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We enjoyed using gerber baby foods for our third child. I made my baby's puréed foods for my first two children, but didn't have the time for the third. I put my trust into gerber and their quality and they were the only choice for my third baby.
I like putting the containers into reusable pouches for her to self feed or to toss in my purse for easy feeding on the go.
Thanks gerber!
Yesenia C.
Des Plaines, IL
My favorite gerber flavor is peach. This one tastes horrible to be honest. I always have to bring my gerbers from México (I buy the ones that come in crystal bottles) because the ones in the US don’t taste good at all. I’m not a parent, I personally consume this and I wouldn’t feed my children with these horrible tasting gerbers.
Sara B.
Salida, CA
My daughter was slow to accept any solid foods as she much preferred nursing. Gerber peaches were one of the foods that she would eat without any trouble. It was also a bonus that the peaches helped her with constipation!
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Peaches along with the bananas are my son absolute favorite! He can never get enough of them. Gerber products are always super affordable and they have always been a reliable brand I will never use any other company besides gerber for my babies!
Heather M.
Morehead, KY
My baby liked these at first, now she will only take the organic Gerber baby food. I would purchase this again to see if she will take them now that she is a little older.
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
So.. everyone's talking about how their son or daughter loves/hates these.. I don't have children so I don't know if my non-existent children like these but I love it. I ate this as a baby and it seems like I never grew out of them? It's like apple sauce.. but peach flavored so... peach sauce? If you love peach flavored things like I do, you'll like these. I still buy them sometimes when I pass by them in the supermarket. Yeah, that's right, I eat baby food. I've been eating these on and off for my entire 20something year life. I love these so much that I went out of my way to search this to leave a review LOL
🌞Ariel H.
My son started baby food at 6 months and he’s 7 months now. We bought this product at Walmart, but it didn’t meet my expectations at all. It’s a good price, but it’s sooo watery. I would recommend to other parents, but my son didn’t like it really at all!
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
My daughter loves these. I was hesitant to give them to her at first but now anything that has gerber peaches in them she loves. Every now and again I pick up just plain peaches to give to her and she likes them but now that she is a little older she likes her food with more texture. These are very soupy.
KC F.
I LOVED this when I was little. Yes, I still remember the taste of it because sometimes I snuck around in eating it when my little brother was getting them instead of me, haha. They are my favorite and my cousin buys this for her current children. They love it and it's very healthy. Peach is an amazing flavor!

back