BY GERBER

Good to Remember: Gerber's organic ingredients are grown by certified growers who use organic practices. Packaging made without the use of BPA. Good Question: Why should I choose Gerber® Organic 2nd Foods® Fruit and Grain baby food pouch? Good to Know: USDA certified organic; 1 serving of fruit per pouch*; 5g of whole grains per pouch.

Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
These pouches are great for on the go snacks for my toddler! Great flavors to choose from and although she doesn’t like all flavors, there are so many to choose from! I recommend them for sure. I buy them when on sale and feel like they’re a great value
minerva c.
Boise, ID
I love these packages baby foods. So easy to just put in the bag and not have to worry about carrying around a spoon. My daughter loves them and I love that there is so many different flavors and ORGANIC! So affordable too.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
Great flavor variety, good selection at most stores, and better prices than most brands. We love pouches as a quick snack and love that we can get some veggies in by being sneaky. I usually get veggie pouches like Blueberries, Spinach and Apples or Peas, Pears and Carrots. My toddler loves them all.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I started buying these for my daughter when she was started real food. These are fantastic. They have awesome and diverse flavors and the pouches are a great thing for on-the-go food. I love that their organic and inexpensive for pouch baby food.
Mimi L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
These are great. there are many flavors and the twist off cap makes it easy to store in the refrigerator after a single use. my child refuses to be spoon fed so these are great for her to eat out of on her own.
Danielle H.
Phil Campbell, AL
My one year old son LOVES these! It's one of the few things my picky eater will eat! It seems like every flavor is a winner for him :) I love that they're organic!
Omniah R.
My daughter is 2 and still likes these! Wish they had more flavors that don't have bananas, seeing as how that is one of the flavors she refuses to eat, hope they come out with more varieties.
Valerie M.
I love these for my daughter. She is able to feed herself while I make dinner and really saves me a ton of time. Best creation for baby food yet!
Maria O.
Oxnard, CA
I love these on the gerber snacks/foods. They are perfect for on the go and even when your at home. And I love the fact that they are organic.
Mallory K.
Columbia, SC
These are the best when you are on the go! My daughter loves these! Just Bc she hates the spoon she can still feed herself with these.