Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
2nd Foods Organic Baby Food Pumpkin,Banana & Carrot 35 oz Pouch

Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food Pumpkin,Banana & Carrot 3.5 oz. Pouch

by Gerber

A Clear choice for baby, now in a transparent pouch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food Pumpkin,Banana & Carrot 3.5 oz. Pouch!
AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
My daughter loved this but I only found it in stores around thanksgiving  and it was on clearance so I took a chance and I bought lots of it. A great way to introduce a new flavor to a baby, I wish they sold it year round especially as it is organic.  The banana helps give it a sweetness.
Casi K.
Greenbrier, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves this and all the different flavors they have. I love the fact that she is getting her daily intake of fruits and veggies and they are easy to take on the go.
Jes W.
Latrobe
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the Gerber Organic pouches, and [email protected] our daughter. She loves the flavors and taste!
Miranda S.
Easy to use and my LO loves the taste. Simple way to get her veggies into her diet! She loves them and so do I.
Caitlyn W.
St Catharines, ON
Gerber is the only solid purees my child will eat the whole pouch. Plus without a pure face , and the easy spout makes it great for self feeding.
Nadezh D.
Ile Perrot, QC
My baby boys first favorite food. He is now 9 months old so he can eat it himself. Also it is the only brand with a very easy tubing to suck it from.

Looking for your answer?