Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food Pouches uploaded by Alicia G.Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food Pouches uploaded by Lauren J.

BY GERBER #10 in Baby Food

2nd Foods ® Sitter. Tasty Apples, Carrots & Squash Flavor. Made with 100% Natural Fruit & Vegetables. USDA Organic. Unsweetened, Unsalted, No Added Starch, Artificial Flavors or Colors. Nutritional Compass™ Gerber s organic ingredients are grown by certified growers who use organic practices. Your Child May be Ready if She or He. Sits Independently. Sh. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I always make sure to have a pouch in my diaper bag - easy to feed without a spoon when you're somewhere you can't make your own or give your baby some of your food!" in 8 reviews
  • "My son loved it and I would give it to him like it was a smoothie and he would drink it." in 7 reviews
  • "My 9 month old daughter love the flavors of these pouches and we love the ease of which we can feed them to our daughter!" in 4 reviews
  • "My son loved almost all of the flavors and he could hold it himself which he loved." in 4 reviews
  • "He can feed them to himself and I think it's a great way for him to get more fruits and especially vegetables since he is such a picky eater." in 3 reviews
Linda P.
Eastvale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
My son loves these. Most variations of it. He's 18 months and still loves to pick one up and have it as a snack. I feel good when he wants to eat the one with veggies. At least I know he has had a dose of a vegetable it at least once that day.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Apple Squash, Other more...
Pouches are so easy to have on hand for a quick easy to serve snack to my toddler! Great variety of flavors to choose from and when on sale I feel as though it’s a great value for a snack that’s not junk food
Sarah A.
Gowanda , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Pear Peas more...
For a mom, these are amazing! I like to keep one in the diaper bag for when I go places. Like today I went grocery shopping and she was hungry so I used one of these. Very easy to slurp for the baby!
Mallory D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product when starting baby on foods. You can squeeze it out and feed them and as they get bigger they can handle it. Affordable, good packaging, good portion sizes. A nice variety to pick from. My kids approved
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves these food pouches! So easy to eat and you don't have to bust out the bib and spoon. I love the convenience of the pouches compared to the jars of food.
Nancy D.
I think the concept of these is to give it to the baby to feed themselves?? Or toddler even. Well... Not in my case. These made an absolute MESS when j allowed my son to feed himself. I did it twice and never will I do it again. It was a total mess and waste. I give it 3 stars though because these were so great to throw in my bag on the go and feed to my son with MY HELP. Whether I squeezed it into his mouth for him or I put the contents in a bowl and used a spoon- it was a great on the go pouch.
Nora R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I highly recommend these for all the moms out there these are amazing and they come with servings of fruits and vegetables which I love it it comes with a combination of vegetables that you don't normally see in Gerbers which is great as well price is affordable and I love the little twist It's so easy to use and the babies can eat it right off the container
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
I like how convenient it is to just grab this organic product and feed on the go, HOWEVER, I couldn't believe the amount of sugar that was in these pouches! My husband bought a bunch on sale, and I took one look at the label and knew I wouldn't buy them again. There was basically zero protein, and high sugar. Uhhh, no thanks. Other brands out there offer a more balanced nutrition in their pouches and I prefer those. Sorry.
Savannah C.
Coker, AL
I am a little weary about these pouches. My son, 16 months, loves these, and I do believe they are "easy" to grab and go when you are facing a time crunch. However, they can be messy without proper supervision. I will not be getting them again, because I question how healthy they are for my son. I would like to see more Organic and non GMO.
Rosalie B.
Irvine, CA
These are great to take when going out somewhere with a baby. My baby is 10 months right now and when she is hungry in the car, we just take out these. They have great flavors and taste great. My baby can easily squeeze the pouch to feed herself which is very awesome. I take two in my diaper bag because my baby does not get full with one. They are so quick and easy to feed. I love these so much. Highly recommend to have in diaper bag.
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Is this better than the ones in the bottled baby food?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When did your little one start having baby food ?
Regan J.
What age did you start feeding your child these?
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
How do you serve this? They were messy for my son so I haven't offered to my daughter yet.
Laura G.
Redwood City, CA
What is your child's favorite flavor?