Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food Fruit & Veggies Pears, Zucchini & Mangoes uploaded by Alanna C.

BY GERBER

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Organic Pears, Zucchini & Mangoes Fruit & Veggies Baby Food.

Sitter.

USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These squeeze pouches are so handy and mostly mess free!" in 1 review
Deidre G.
NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
I think they taste all right after sampling these for my son but for some unknown reason to me, he just won't eat it. He's the boss so these are a no for my family.
Toni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
I like that they are organic and have a lot of different flavor a then the regular gerber foods but all these are very liquidey compared to other organic brands.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I love to take these on the go. I just throw them in the diaper bag. They're super easy, my daughter took to them immediately. They're a great no mess option!
Anna C.
My son absolutely loves this combo!!! He's 9 months and eats almost the entire pouch! I love that they don't add anything extra.
Kalin W.
These squeeze pouches are so handy and mostly mess free! They easily fit in your purse and are SO convenient!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
This Gerber food seemed to be good my picky eater loved it. Meh would eat two or three packs at a time
Madhuri P.
Where can this brand be found?