Add a Photo
Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food Fruit & Grain Banana, Blueberry & Blackberry Oatmeal

By GERBER
#131 in Baby Food
Photo (1)
AMY D.
AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT

BY FAR, my daughters favorite blend. I still buy these even though she is close to a year old because they are tasty, healthy and easy to keep in the diaper bag for on the go feeding if errands end up running long and we are caught out of the house at lunch time. The consistency is nice so it does not run everywhere, you can just squeeze them without a spoon and not get a mess everywhere!
Jed H.
Jed H.
Port Hueneme, CA

What did they do before these things?! My son has ate these for over a year now, yes he's getting old....but when I can toss him one to keep him from screaming in the car and know it's filled with great stuff it's a no-brainier. Plus, I want to keep him a baby as long as possible.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX

This is a great source of fruits and grains, but I absolutely did not like that the berries stained so much. It made a mess everywhere and I had to keep a moist towel handy to keep him from having purple everywhere !
Angie k.
Angie k.
Lonsdale, MN

Super convenient, we grab these and go! These have been a lifesaver on more than one occasion
Shae K.
Shae K.
Kennett, MO

This product was great for my daughter. She loved it. She kept it down and did not spot any of it up. She didn't make sour faces and it seemed fresh when I opened it.
Andrea  m.
Andrea m.
Phoenix, AZ

3 stars for the saved mess, but not being able to see through the package worries me especially since a toddler has no idea what mood or out of date tastes like.
Daniela N.
Daniela N.
Stansbury Pk, UT

I have to say I only feed my son these pouches once in a while on the go when we are not home to eat regular food, but from 6 or 7 different flavors and brands we tried so far, this is his favorite and the one he will always eat with no fuss. I feel like it's a good once in a while substitute because it's balanced and an organic product, so I feel better about giving him something I didn't cook, and the consistency is perfect for feeding him, some of these pouches can be way too runny.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Rogersville, MO

I love these pouches!! My kids got their daily fruit and veg and they are easy to feed with though be careful because the cap is just the right size to get stuck in a child's mouth which is scary. That's why it's only getting 4 stars.
Love the fact this makes feeding your baby so much easier and faster without wasting the space for jars.
Brettni B.
Brettni B.
Wilsonville, OR

My five-year-old and two-year-old still love eating this baby food, we just have to call it "fruit puree" =) I feel good buying it for them, too.

Join Now