BY GERBER

Gerber 2nd Foods Oatmeal Cereal With Cinnamon & Pears: 3.5 oz each Nutrition for healthy growth and natural immune support Provides iron, B, C, E vitamins and zinc Made with whole grains No salt, or starch 100% recycled paperboard see more...

• "My son loves this flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "OMG my daughter loved these." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend to all new moms." in 1 review
  • "My child loves this flavor, not only does it taste good it's a nice texture for learning towards eating solid food" in 1 review
maria m.
I tried these once but my son didn't like them I'm not sure why I didn't try it lol but by the look of his face he didn't like it. I'm guessing it's from the flavore or something cus he eats the cereal but just not the flavored ones. I would still recommend this because it's good to give your babies.
Kristin Z.
Chambersburg, PA
This is my sons favorite food. There is never any spillage on the bib when this meal comes out! He loves it. I usually have a taste of whatever my son has and I have to say this is one of the better tasting baby foods for an adult palate as well!
Emily S.
Ballwin, MO
My daughter loved these! The flavors were great and with the added oatmeal they were a little more filling. I have always trusted Gerber puréed food for my babies.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
My son actually loved this stuff! Everything we offered it to him he gobbled it up! Best prices were at Walmart, but the selection wasn't the best.
Jasmine Z.
Chicago , IL
My son is still too young to have these but my nieces & nephews love it. It comes in a variety of flavors & sometimes I steal a bite too ;)
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
When my son was little this was always one of his favorites. Healthy and delicious! I would definitely recommend to all new moms.
Diana M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Like most babies, my child made a funny face after their first taste but eventually started gobbling up the whole thing! love it
Victoria B.
keewatin, MN
 megan z.
Conway, SC
OMG my daughter loved these. she tanked them every time I would feed her. and they smelt soooo good!!!
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
My son's favorite is banana's and they have great blended fruit and veggies flavors as well.
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
How chunky is this food? Do your babies chew this pretty well?