BY GERBER #8 in Baby Food

Supports Healthy Growth & Development Made With 100% Natural Vegetables, Farm Grown & Carefully Selected to Meet Our High Quality Standards No Added Sugar, Salt, Starch, Artificial Flavors or Colors Excellent Source of Protective Antioxidant Vitamin A  to Help Support a Healthy Immune System Helps Baby Discover the Taste of Natural Vegetables to Encourage Healthy Eating Habits Sitter Your child may be ready if she or he sits independently and/or shows excitement when food is presented. Packaging 100% Recycled Paperboard 1-800-4-GERBER see more...

• Has anyone tried freezing it? Maybe in small cube like form for a...13 Answers
  • Is this lactose/dairy free?2 Answers
  • Is this the same as the all natural1 Answers
Gerber 2nd Foods NatureSelect Baby Food
  • "My daughter loves Gerber bananas she can eat 3 in one setting I love that it is all natural and still has a great bananas flavor " in 24 reviews
  • "My son loved these my daughter not so much I think she tolerated them but he would get excited every time I would get them out he knew he was getting the bananas, I tried them and they are really good." in 22 reviews
  • "My son loved all the Gerber products and I love giving them to him cause i feel confident in the brand and the quality of their products." in 18 reviews
  • "I will sometimes make her a smoothie by mixing the green beans with her formula and adding some rice cereal if she is being finicky and won't eat the green beans with a spoon. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love all the different flavors for my kids when they where small my kids love the fruits the most!" in 9 reviews
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I thought I was going to be that mom who made all her own baby food, but I'm not. And that's ok, because I bought these! It's way cheaper than the pouches and there is a good variety of fruits and vegetables. The only thing I don't love is that they're plastic. I had a couple crack in the diaper bag so I learned to bag them in Ziplocs. I also am starting to move away from plastics because of the chemicals. Wish glass jars were the same price as these!
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
My little one loves these, so easy , convenient, and judging by how quickly she eats them tasty too! Made with only what it says on the box, fairly priced and they go on salw often. That is when i like to stock up. When it is hot outside i put the fruit ones in an ice tray and put them in the freezer. Then she can havw a cool refreshing snack that i know she loves.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Baby cousin loves this! As a kid she wasn't too much into desserts, but this one I knew she would love. I gave some to her and the second she tried it.. she fell in LOVE! Very affordable and healthy as well. I will be buying these for my future children. I recommend these!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
My son loves Gerbers baby food. He absolutely loves the bananas and will still ask for it. I highly recommend this item it is affordable healthy and tasty. I highly recommend this item to new parents for their babies. I would purchase this item from toys r us all the time
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Mega Parent Expert
All the babies loved this good. I feel like Gerber is such a well known and trusted brand that's it's almost worth the extra little bit in cost to make sure your baby is getting the best of the best in baby food and nutrition. Highly recommend to all mommas.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
My little guy just turned 8 mos and he's an eater! We've just transitioned to stage 2 as he's sitting well independently. Love the variety, viscosity, and deals I find on Gerber. I had recommended making my own baby food but I'm too happy with with Gerber!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Caro,Mi
My son loves Gerber baby food. He has loved every flavor that we have tried so far. He gets super excited everytime he sees the jar. I personally love that there is such a broad variety of flavors to help the babies learn to love food.
Fanny U.
Fanny U.
Atlanta , Ga
Gerber is such a good company they have Been around such a long time definitely worth the price . What I like now is how they have the plastic containers not just glass I just wish they had more option in plastic because I'm so clumsy
Kahla B.
Kahla B.
My daughter just started on baby food about a month ago and she loves all the fruits!! Although she likes literally everything you give her haha! But it is super affordable and I've even tasted what I give her and it's all yummy!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Reedley, CA
My son loved these! The texture is so smooth. This was one of his favorite baby foods. Eventually as he grew and had an actual banana he can hold the interest in bananas faded quick. Still have a tough time giving him banana.
Endy G.
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
Im I the only one who actually takes a spoonful and eat it to see how it taste? & if so what are your thoughts? :)
savannah b.
savannah b.
Whats your baby's favorite food? and how often do you give them these foods?
Yadira B.
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone tried freezing it? Maybe in small cube like form for a frozen yogurt dessert type? Hmm maybe I shall try soon. :)
Callie D.
Callie D.
Greenwood, IN
What is your child's favorite flavor? Least favorite? Do you like to take a little taste time to time? I sure do!
Yolanda D.