BY GERBER #4 in Baby Food

Supports Healthy Growth & Development Made With 100% Natural Vegetables, Farm Grown & Carefully Selected to Meet Our High Quality Standards No Added Sugar, Salt, Starch, Artificial Flavors or Colors Excellent Source of Protective Antioxidant Vitamin A  to Help Support a Healthy Immune System Helps Baby Discover the Taste of Natural Vegetables to Encourage Healthy Eating Habits Sitter Your child may be ready if she or he sits independently and/or shows excitement when food is presented. Packaging 100% Recycled Paperboard 1-800-4-GERBER see more...

• Has anyone tried freezing it? Maybe in small cube like form for a...13 Answers
  • Is this lactose/dairy free?2 Answers
  • Is this the same as the all natural1 Answers
Gerber 2nd Foods NatureSelect Baby Food
  • "My daughter loves Gerber bananas she can eat 3 in one setting I love that it is all natural and still has a great bananas flavor " in 24 reviews
  • "My son loved these my daughter not so much I think she tolerated them but he would get excited every time I would get them out he knew he was getting the bananas, I tried them and they are really good." in 22 reviews
  • "My son loved all the Gerber products and I love giving them to him cause i feel confident in the brand and the quality of their products." in 18 reviews
  • "I will sometimes make her a smoothie by mixing the green beans with her formula and adding some rice cereal if she is being finicky and won't eat the green beans with a spoon. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love all the different flavors for my kids when they where small my kids love the fruits the most!" in 9 reviews
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Mega Parent Expert
I've always trusted the Gerber brand for babies. I always feed my son Gerber baby food. His favorite was bananas and apples. Right now my boyfriend's daughter's daughter is just now eating baby food. Her favorite as of right now is banana.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I love this baby food to mix in with the oatmeal from this brand. This can be bought at Wal-Mart and is not too pricey. I think it met my expectations for the baby because she loved to eat it and would laugh when feeding to her. I would recommend this product and especially if you want to buy the oats as well to mix with it.  Gerber Cereal Oatmeal - 16oz (3 Pack)
Heidi H.
Bangor
Mega Parent Expert
Am so amazed at how far baby food has come. Taking care of my nephew who is 8 months old loves Gerber stage2 peaches, prunes, the cereal with fruits. He likes them all and I like that other then just fruits and veggies I'm also able to get some with chicken, beef, Turkey, and they either have rice and veggies with A hint of fruit. Keep up the good work Gerber.
Jamie D.
Escanaba , MI
Review for: 2Nd Natureselect Bananas
I really like and trust the Gerber 2nd foods for my daughter. I have never had any issue with any of their products. My daughter loves eating Gerber products and they can be placed in the fridge if not completed during one sitting by simply putting the lid back on. Bananas are her favorite ❤️
Jennifer G.
Conyers, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I was disappointment is all Gerber baby food. It is very runny compared to earth best or beech nut. I thought I would get a little thicker moving up to stage 2 but it was the same. Now I make his food. So I can control it
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter absolutely love gerbers baby food I swear she knows when it’s not that! I always buy it at Walmart for a great price! They have a large variety and our a brand we trust we will always be buying this
Jessica A.
My baby loves Gerber baby food. His absolute fave is anything with bananas! And the price is great! Another pro is its great texture for younger babies. It 100% met my expectations!
Ella T.
Marion, KY
This is the best thing that I have ever given to the babies. They love it so much. Their favorites are bananas. I’m not going to lie, they are my favorite too😂😂😂😂😂😂
member-f8621
My son loves the baby food. Mac and cheese is his favorite, but he'll eat any kind. They have lots of combined foods which I love that he can get fruits and veggies in one meal. Recommend!
Juanita B.
Mega Parent Expert
I will say that my babies were not the only one eating these babies....this is the best baby food flavor!!!! Yup! Good enough for a greedy adult that loves baby banana food. Don't judge me but I want to 100% transparent and honest.
The only reason I don't get them now because my oldest is 18 and my youngest is 11 so basically, I have to eat it in shame lol. No reason to justify the purchase lol
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
Im I the only one who actually takes a spoonful and eat it to see how it taste? & if so what are your thoughts? :)
savannah b.
Whats your baby's favorite food? and how often do you give them these foods?
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone tried freezing it? Maybe in small cube like form for a frozen yogurt dessert type? Hmm maybe I shall try soon. :)
Callie D.
Greenwood, IN
What is your child's favorite flavor? Least favorite? Do you like to take a little taste time to time? I sure do!
Yolanda D.