BY GERBER

Lear30413 C.
me encanta este alimento para mi bebe siento que es una merienda perfecta en todo momento y un alimento super sano, definitivamente gerber sabe de esto, de verdad que es un alimento para bebe que recomiento a la hora de ir al super tengo que llevarlos
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little ones loved this banana yogurt! They loved it so much, I gave it to them a couple of days a week. It is a good price. I usually got it from Kroger or Walmart. I would recommend this to other parents, especially if your baby/infant liked bananas!
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great my LO loves them. they are not to sweet, no need for added sugar. They are great no need for change. I get them where ever i see them. my sons love them i eat them sometimes too. what paren't don't.
desirea c.
Brownsville, PA
Gerber baby food is the only brand I buy. They are very healthy and I love that they are easy to open and you can just put the lid on and save for later. My daughter doesn't eat while containers a lot so I put this in the fridge and save it for later in the day
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Weird but true, I'm 23 and enjoy eating this stuff. I love the taste of the fruit, it tastes real and sweet without a bunch of added sugar. And my baby sister loved it growing up too so good for all ages ;)
Mary H.
I bought these for my cousin when he was a baby, which wasn't that long ago.
He loved these.
I had my other cousin try them before I fed him them and she said they're sweet and she honestly liked them too.
Would recommend because babies love these.
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
This is one of the few baby foods my niece will eat. I have even tried it myself and to be honest its not bad. I like that it has a lid so the unfinished portion can be saved for later.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Baby loved these! They're super tasty and good price. Great for picky eaters can mix it with vegetables to hide the taste. Can get it pretty much anywhere.
Amber G.
Phoenix, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby love all their food! It delicious, healthy and I love that it comes in the easy to use containers. I couldn't be happier with this brand.
Elizabeth I.
Fort myers, FL
Just started my lo on 2nd foods! He loves his bananas and we love these because it contains hair bananas and water! Super yummy!!!