Gerber® 2nd Foods Mixed Vegetables uploaded by Jessica S.

BY GERBER

Gerber &Reg; 2nd Foods &Reg; Sitter Mixed Vegetables Packs All Natural* Kosher Don't Give Up! It May Take Up To 10 Tries Before Your Little One Enjoys A New Food. Made With Natural Vegetables Including: 2/3 Carrot 40 Peas 1/5 Sweet Potato Unsweetened, Unsalted, No Artificial Colors, Flavors Or Added Starch. Not Made With Genetically Modified Ingredients. Baby Foods May Be Served At Room Temperature Or Warmed The Gerber&Reg; Plastic Pack Is Conveniently Designed For Single Feeding, Directly From The Container. If You Feel That Your Baby Will Not Consume The Entire Contents In A Single Feeding, We Suggest Using Another Dish For Serving Purposes. This Will Limit Baby's Saliva Coming In Contact With The Food Which Could Result In Watery, Less Appealing Product Remaining In The Container. Individual Units Not Labeled For Retail Sale. 2 - 4 Oz (113G) Packs ~ Net Wt 8 Oz (226G) 1-800-4-Gerber *Except Vitamin C

• Have any of you tried eating this, i have and it is not g...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Baird, TX
I am a mother of two so convenience really comes into play when it comes time to feeding my beautiful little monsters. I love that the containers have lids that are fast and easy to take on and off. I also love the value and the two packs. My little one seems to love the taste as well. I have personally tried all of the flavors and although I don't see a baby food diet in my future, I approve the taste as well.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
First off, I do make my own baby food. I bought these for the ease of taking them along when we had a dayof appointments. My son spit it out and refused to eat this. The color is off and seems stinky. Maybe its because we are used to fresh veggies. But, my first son ate Gerber food, as I didn't make homemade food then.
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
Gerber mixed vegetable was a thumbs up for my little man. Love the container. Convenient for when your little one doesn't want the whole serving. Plus easier storage when your stocking up!
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I really like these Gerber 2nd foods! My daughter seems to love them! The mixed vegetables is a little runny though. My favorite one is the Mango Apple (yes I tried it) :-P
Influenster M.
This is one of the few foods my baby will not eat. I like that it has potatoes in it which not a lot of others do but it is always very thick and gags her.
It was ok but seems very funny with absolutely no consistency. I think Stage 2 should have some chunks. Also, I prefer organic food products for baby.
Brittany D.
Starke, FL
We love there. They travel great and the container is great for left overs. I ma very picky about what my children eat, but we love Gerber!
🎀Viviana🎀 S.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
My daughter used to eat these and they were her favorite. I would say to give these a try if you have a hard time giving your kid veggies
Sammie P.
Aurora, CO
We tried this, first off it smells horrible!
Poor little man wouldn't touch it.
I recommended making your own baby food
Jaime J.
Blackwood, NJ
This one is not my son's favorite but he still eats it. I like him having a mixture of veggies not just sweet potatoes.
Stacey S.
Los Angeles, CA
Have any of you tried eating this, i have and it is not good lol