Gerber 2nd Foods Chicken & Rice - 2 CT uploaded by Vane G.Gerber 2nd Foods Chicken & Rice - 2 CT uploaded by CinDy G.

BY GERBER #80 in Baby Food

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Chicken & Rice.

Nutritious dinner.

Sitter.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Gerber 2nd Foods Chicken & Rice - 2 CT
  • "My son is a very picky baby food meat eater but he loves the chicken and rice." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves all gerber foods but he especially loved this one." in 1 review
  • "There are dozens of flavors and combinations and I recommend you try them for yourself to see if your little one will eat them!" in 1 review
  • "I had to get it a lot cause it was one of the ones he would eat when he wouldn't eat anything else." in 1 review
CinDy G.
Chicago
Let’s just say Happy baby means happy momma! My daughter loves her Gerber foods, she had her favorites and she also has some she doesn’t tend to like but that’s with the prunes which is understandable. I love knowing that she’s getting a good small nutritional dinner. I also love that there is so many different options to choose from.
They have the fruits to veggies and then they dinner options to choose from to help baby get use to different taste. I different love Gerber for my daughter!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My nephew recently started eating these Gerber 2nd stage foods and loves them. It's the cutest thing in the world to watch him eat. He enjoys the taste of this flavor it doesn't take him all of five minutes to finish the one serving. I like the packaging and that these are in containers perfect for on the go that won't break in your diaper bag.
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
I bought these for my son he loved to eat these and would eat them any time of the day for me I bough them at Walmart and they are easy meals for baby's my bad in price and easy to feed them. I loved them for him and would buy them again and recommend them to others
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Gerber will always be my goto for my babies, wither it be snacks, baby food,cereal, or anything in between. This brand is excellent and so affordable!  My kids love everything they sale. Best brand ever!
mary n.
I love using gerbers baby food. It got to be too much work to make it myself. They're easy and convenient for on the go. The taste is better than other brands. You can get them on sale at target. They can be resealed. And place in the fridge. Would recommend for parents who are too busy to make baby food.
Erica G.
Stage 2 chicken and rice taste pretty good (we have taste tested all the flavors before giving them to our son to eat). The size of each container is good, he would normally eat the entire thing or close to it. You can find it easily at most stores and it's not a bad price.
Lynna L.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter didn't mind this when she was younger. I on the other hand felt bad giving her food that didn't taste all that great. I normally do a test taste. I ended up feeding her a different brand when it came to chicken/beef.
Jamie M.
I have to give 3 stars based on this flavor. My child would not even take a bite once she could smell it. Other than that j love this brand and I love these convenient cups they come it. There are dozens of flavors and combinations and I recommend you try them for yourself to see if your little one will eat them!!
Alexis G.
Clarksville
My now 9month old daughter has been eating this since she started sitting. Before she ate this she wouldn't touch veggies. Now since she loved the chicken and rice so much she will not even touch anything else.
Laura H.
Norton Shores, MI
My daughters both loved chicken and rice stage 2 Gerber baby food. I liked that it had protein and wasn't packed with sugar (natural or not, my baby shouldn't eat 20 grams of sugar a day let alone per meal!).