Gerber 2nd Foods Chicken & Rice - 2 CT uploaded by Vane G.

BY GERBER #90 in Baby Food

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Chicken & Rice.

Nutritious dinner.

Sitter.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Gerber 2nd Foods Chicken & Rice - 2 CT
  • "My son is a very picky baby food meat eater but he loves the chicken and rice." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves all gerber foods but he especially loved this one." in 1 review
  • "There are dozens of flavors and combinations and I recommend you try them for yourself to see if your little one will eat them!" in 1 review
  • "I had to get it a lot cause it was one of the ones he would eat when he wouldn't eat anything else." in 1 review
Erica G.
Erica G.
Stage 2 chicken and rice taste pretty good (we have taste tested all the flavors before giving them to our son to eat). The size of each container is good, he would normally eat the entire thing or close to it. You can find it easily at most stores and it's not a bad price.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert
My nephew recently started eating these Gerber 2nd stage foods and loves them. It's the cutest thing in the world to watch him eat. He enjoys the taste of this flavor it doesn't take him all of five minutes to finish the one serving. I like the packaging and that these are in containers perfect for on the go that won't break in your diaper bag.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
Mega Parent Expert
I bought these for my son he loved to eat these and would eat them any time of the day for me I bough them at Walmart and they are easy meals for baby's my bad in price and easy to feed them. I loved them for him and would buy them again and recommend them to others
Amber S.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Gerber will always be my goto for my babies, wither it be snacks, baby food,cereal, or anything in between. This brand is excellent and so affordable!  My kids love everything they sale. Best brand ever!
Fishers, IN
Baby loves this food. Easy to find in most stores. Good first meats food. No chunks in it.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Norton Shores, MI
My daughters both loved chicken and rice stage 2 Gerber baby food. I liked that it had protein and wasn't packed with sugar (natural or not, my baby shouldn't eat 20 grams of sugar a day let alone per meal!).
Amber P.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I love gerber! I even steal a bite or two depending on the flavor. My child loves the chicken! We buy all the different flavors! He eats two contains at each meal sitting
Meridian, MS
Mega Parent Expert
I always used Gerber with my daughter. She loved all the flavors but she favored this one and the Mac and cheese. It even smells like chicken and rice
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
My son loves the Chicken & Rice! I like that it has a thicker consistency that way it doesn't run right off the spoon while trying to feed!
Rachii B.
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
Nice that when the little ones want what you're eating you can actually give them something similar now ! 🍗