Gerber® 2nd Foods® Chicken Noodle Dinner uploaded by Vitória S.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Chicken Noodle Dinner uploaded by Vitória S.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Chicken Noodle Dinner uploaded by Jessica D.

BY GERBER #43 in Chicken

• This yummy classic recipe is unsalted & made specially for little ones
  • 2 g protein per tub
  • 1 serving of vegetables per tub

Good to know:

• Unsalted, unsweetened, no artificial flavors or colors.
  • Packaging made with no BPA

Carrots, Water, Peas, Cooked Enriched Egg Noodles (Water, [Durum Wheat Flour, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid]), Ground Chicken, Brown Rice Flour, Canola Oil, Onion Powder

• My son has a hard time with Gerber's 3rd stage food. I t...1 Answers
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This and the mac and cheese are my son's two favorite dinner meals to eat I don't know what it is but he normally won't finish all of his dinner but anytime I feed him the chicken noodle soup or the mac and cheese he eats it all.
Vitória S.
Norwell, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The twins I take care really love Gerber® 2nd Foods® Chicken Noodle Dinner! They love the flavor and the consistency. The only bad thing is this layer that is formed under the cap, so I gotta take care that it doesn't drop and its mixed with the rest, otherwise the babies choke a bit! (The food layer under the cap is thin but like paper, its not easily dissolved by water!) So far is the only flavor that I have found that does that!
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recently bought this for my daughter to try, she enjoyed the taste and ate almost all of it. She's only 7 months and just starting to eat some foods, so for me to find something that has chicken all mushed up and able to eat it without chunks is good for me and her, i will be buying more for her.
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter liked this a lot and I tried it myself. It tasted okay. I liked this as its an easy on the go meal but if you are up for it just make your own homemade chicken soup and puree that to give to your child. It'll save you money and it will taste waaaay better!
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
This was one of my daughter's favorites! It even smells like real chicken and noodles! Gerber is a brand I trust so I know she's getting quality food that's nutritious.
Jessica B.
My son seemed to really enjoy this flavor most days. Occasionally he did not want it. The texture is very smooth and creamy. I like the easy open lids but the part you have to peel off is quite difficult most times. I have ended up with baby food splattered too many times.
brandi b.
I love Gerber, I love their choices, and I love that they made this size. Other jars were too big, others were teeny tiny, but then you have this, which happened to be the perfect serving size for my little one. She loved the way it tasted. I like that they don't use a bunch of seasonings or anything in their foods so there is little chance of your baby reacting to something in it.
Somary R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter hated these. And all stage 3 from Gerber. I thought they smelled gross too. We went from stage 2 straight to our food no problem. Thought this was a good idea for on the go. But didn't work for us.
Erica G.
This was one of my son's favorite flavors from Gerber. He would always eat the entire carton. It smells and tastes like chicken noodle soup. I love that the carton didn't need to be refrigerated until after its open making it easy to toss in the diaper bag.
Maureen A.
Orlando , FL
My daughter hated these. She didn't like any meat flavored ones. She loves all the fruit and veggie ones though. I don't know if it's something with the meat flavoring.
Jaime J.
blackwood
My son has a hard time with Gerber's 3rd stage food. I think k because of the pieces. He is 10 months and has 4 teeth. Does anyone else have issues when feeding their child this food?

back