Gerber® 2nd Foods® Chicken Noodle Dinner uploaded by Vitória S.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Chicken Noodle Dinner uploaded by Vitória S.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Chicken Noodle Dinner uploaded by Jessica D.

BY GERBER #35 in Chicken

• This yummy classic recipe is unsalted & made specially for little ones
  • 2 g protein per tub
  • 1 serving of vegetables per tub

Good to know:

• Unsalted, unsweetened, no artificial flavors or colors.
  • Packaging made with no BPA

Carrots, Water, Peas, Cooked Enriched Egg Noodles (Water, [Durum Wheat Flour, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid]), Ground Chicken, Brown Rice Flour, Canola Oil, Onion Powder

Buy on Walmart
Vitória S.
Norwell, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The twins I take care really love Gerber® 2nd Foods® Chicken Noodle Dinner! They love the flavor and the consistency. The only bad thing is this layer that is formed under the cap, so I gotta take care that it doesn't drop and its mixed with the rest, otherwise the babies choke a bit! (The food layer under the cap is thin but like paper, its not easily dissolved by water!) So far is the only flavor that I have found that does that!
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recently bought this for my daughter to try, she enjoyed the taste and ate almost all of it. She's only 7 months and just starting to eat some foods, so for me to find something that has chicken all mushed up and able to eat it without chunks is good for me and her, i will be buying more for her.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
This was one of my daughter's favorites! It even smells like real chicken and noodles! Gerber is a brand I trust so I know she's getting quality food that's nutritious.
Jessica B.
My son seemed to really enjoy this flavor most days. Occasionally he did not want it. The texture is very smooth and creamy. I like the easy open lids but the part you have to peel off is quite difficult most times. I have ended up with baby food splattered too many times.
Erica G.
This was one of my son's favorite flavors from Gerber. He would always eat the entire carton. It smells and tastes like chicken noodle soup. I love that the carton didn't need to be refrigerated until after its open making it easy to toss in the diaper bag.
Lyn C.
Birdsboro, PA
This was one of my son's favorites! I liked that it met all of his nutritional needs while being appealing to him. I always bought Gerber foods for my kids. I won't buy anything else!
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I fed these to my kids it was one of their favorites and of course I had to taste it to and really it was pretty good, a little bland for my old taste buds but they liked it.
Kait R.
Red Lion, PA
This was one of my daughters favorites! She ate this along with a few of their other "meal" options often. I like that it covered most of her nutritional needs along with her bottle!
Ashley F.
Aragon, GA
Our little girl LOVES this one. Smells just like chicken noodle. She will eat almost the whole container when we have it
Shauntay R.
Dunlap, TN
I have 3 kids and Gerber has always been my go to food when they were babies. Great quality, and my infants loved it.