Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
2nd Foods Chicken & Gravy Baby Food - 25oz

Gerber 2nd Foods Chicken & Gravy Baby Food - 2.5oz

by Gerber

Gerber® 2nd Foods® meats and poultry are among the best food sources for Zinc for babies.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber 2nd Foods Chicken & Gravy Baby Food - 2.5oz!
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
Gerber 2nd Foods Chicken & Gravy Baby Food - 2.5oz uploaded by Sadie P.
My son really doesn't seem to like pureed meats. He hardly ate much of this one. I mixed it with some puréed veggies and baby cereal he ate a little more than he would of it alone. Since we get several jars free through wic we may try this again.
Gwynn H.
Shelby, MT
Okay so before you get too far into this, let me tell you I don't feed this to my human child. I feed it to sick pets. Let me tell you why.

I own cats and ferrets and as most people know they're obligate carnivores. So chicken in chicken gravy from Gerber is the first thing I grab when they're sick. It's basically just chicken and water, and a thickening agent. I get it for them as a treat randomly when they're well so it's a food they're used to and they get excited for. When they're sick it never fails to get them licking up at least a little bit!

A warning, though, it smells HORRIBLE. Like, open a window spray some freshener bad. Someone ate beans all day and hot boxed you at night bad. But if your babies are sick and they need nutrition and to put some weight back on, this is what you need 100%. Trust me.

Looking for your answer?