Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
2nd Foods Carrot Baby Food - 2ct/4oz

Gerber 2nd Foods Carrot Baby Food - 2ct/4oz

Gerber® 2nd Foods® baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is important to help them accept new flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber 2nd Foods Carrot Baby Food - 2ct/4oz!
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Gerber has been around for a very long time so clearly they know what they are doing. They have always been all natural with no preservatives not to mention our kids absolutely love the taste of most if not all of the flavors that they have to offer. You can’t go wrong with this food like I said it’s been around FOREVER. Too much orange can make your little ones skin turn a bit orange though but it goes away. The orange vegetables are my little guys FAVORITES lol 🤷‍♀️
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves this baby food by Gerber he loves carrots and eats them all the time I definitely recommend this
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Gerber is the only baby food we will buy. It's been around forever si they are obviously doing it right. There are si so many flavors to choose from. The stages are easy to understand. The only complaint is that I wish more came with the little plastic lid.
Flavviia W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
He likes this a lot I always feel safe giving my baby a Gerber purer it has all thre nutritious that he needs
Ivette B.
If course my baby wasn’t to thrilled for veggies lol. But after a couple tries he started to get use to the flavor. It’s was smooth an easy for him to eat.
Stephanie T.
Burns, TN
My baby loves these. His favorites are sweet potato and carrots. I love how easily I can place these in his diaper bag for on the go occasions.
Erin N.
Fresno, CA
Baby girl loves carrots! She can down a whole container in one sitting AND want more!
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
My son is a finicky eater so we were limited with what to feed him. Whenever he saw the orange container he would clap his hands to eat. I don't think theres room for improvement because he loved it. I recommend trying them if not the carrots the variety pack.
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Gerber 2nd Foods Carrot Baby Food - 2ct/4oz uploaded by Cassandra B.
My sons love their carrot purees! And if they don't finish them it has a lid I can pop on it and put in fridge for later. Don't wait the 2-3 days because it becomes watery to me.
Amanda S.
Centennial, CO
Gerber carrots are one of the best veggies there are. I could make carrots myself, but they take too long for this busy mom! Gerber is a great value for the price. I love how easy it is to grab these little packets and toss them in the diaper bag when we're going out to eat. My little one never has to be left out!

Looking for your answer?