Gerber® 2nd Foods Blended Fruits with Oatmeal uploaded by Shelly M.

BY GERBER

Gerber® 2nd Foods® Blended Fruits with Oatmeal.

Sitter.

B, C, E, Ca. VitaBlocks®.

Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My babies have all loved these baby foods and i love the thought of them coming in the small containers. I save the storage containers for baby snacks when baby gets a bit older,it's a great idea.i buy this baby food at Walmart and Ingles.this is a bit more expensive than the ones in the jars but you do get to choose between yummy flavors that they don't offer in the glass baby jar foods,I recommend these to other parents to buy.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
Mi bebe ama estas compotas, me encanta que trae un pack de dos su variedad es excelente, es acta para bebes de 6 meses en adelante, la volvería a comprar sin duda.
Amanda W.
My son had feeding issues when he was a baby so he was on soft and pureed foods a little longer than normal. He loved these fruit blends! I would always stock up on them! And they are super inexpensive too!! You can find them pretty much anywhere that sells baby food. I would highly recommend them to other parents!!
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
These are are awesome! My son loved this flavor and it was a little more filling since it contains oatmeal! The packaging is also nice and easy for on the go moms and dads! I would deff. recommend this product for little ones out there! You can find this product and just about any grocery store!
Elena C.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a great product for me to serve my hungry little one when I am running low on time in my hectic mornings. When I have no time to fix a breakfast with cereal and fruit, I just pop it open, stir and serve. Plus they are great for traveling when you don't want to deal with the mess of spilling the cereal on the car floorboard!
Kristi P.
I absolutely love this. I just saw it in the store the other day for the first time. It makes it so much easier for breakfast when I'm traveling and can't mix up cereal.
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
Absolutely love the containers of oatmeal! Easy & convenient. My son loves them! These are our breakfast meals. I love the consistency of the oatmeal, thick enough that it doesn't run right off the spoon!
Pauline B.
Granddaughter is enjoying her oatmeal and fruits. I know she can't wait for teeth, to try out more foods. My daughter loves her Gerber food, and she actually has had a lot of comments that she looks like the Gerber baby on food. lol
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My daughter loves all oatmeal and fruit for breakfast. Love that Berber has made it easy by putting but together for you. Taste like real oatmeal with fruit. I know my daughter is eating good food.
Jennifer N.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this product because it was given to us by grandma and neither one of my twins cared for it and to be honest it had a very odd smell and the texture was very gritty

back