BY GERBER

• Spoon feeding helps your baby coordinate his lips, tongue and cheeks, a big job for a new eater!
  • Age-appropriate nutrition and texture
  • Ingredients carefully selected to meet Gerber’s high quality standards

Good to know:

• Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Made with natural fruit.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, no artificial flavors or colors.
  • Packaging made with no BPA

Fully Ripened Bananas (Banana Puree Concentrate, Water), Plums, Grape Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Another great flavor combination from Gerber that my kids loved.  I absolutely love when they mix different fruits and vegetables together and this was a great combination.  All three of my kids loved this combination.  They were a little hard to find, but I did find them at Walmart and Big Lots!
Wendy O.
Frederick, Md
My son loves this baby food. It was a nice twist to all the other classics. He loves anything banana so it was nice that it had a few new flavora in there with it.
Nicole M.
Love gerber! Its always been my number one trusted brand and its nice to see how they are mixing various flavors up. Children can now grow up to have a more colorful flavor pallet.
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
When my daughter was old enough to eat baby food, this was the only thing I would give her! Safer than glass and still has the convenience of a lid!
Arielle M.
Remington, IN
All of my kids of been fruit lovers and they always loved bananas so anything with bananas and hit my family all my kids have light this flavor!
Melody H.
Nashville, TN
A very sweet baby food. Babies are sure to love the flavor and it doesn't make a big bad mess either since it doesn't have a deep color
Our son was a gerber baby. He had all the gerber food varieties, but the banana grape plum was his favorite! Great consistency
Samantha H.
When my son was eating solids he enjoyed this one very much. It's simple and easy to take anywhere and feed on the go.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
My son loves these this was all I have him when he was little these were his favorite!!! I even liked the banana n
April L.
My son loved this flavor, it is a nice mix. I think he even liked it better this way than the individual flavors