Gerber 2nd Foods Banana Apple Pear 8 Oz Sleeve uploaded by Vane G.Gerber 2nd Foods Banana Apple Pear 8 Oz Sleeve uploaded by Kelly L.

BY GERBER

GERBER 2ND FOODS Bananas with Apples & Pears - 2 Pack see more...

Heather  M.
Lucasville, OH
My baby loves this! It's 2nd stages but has no lumps and only a little thicker. Great for introducing 2nd stage foods to your baby!
Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
My baby enjoys and liked eating this Gerber flavor. It meets my expectations because my son likes it. I like how they are great for on the go and can be used anywhere. I would totally recommend this flavor to parents because their child will be consuming 3 fruits at once.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This flavor smells so yummy when you open it. My nephew just loves this one, he eats this one so quickly. He enjoys all the Gerber fruits with banana in it. These are a good value and convenient. Perfect for when homemade snacks are complicated for on the go.
Diamantias Y.
Me encanta la variedad que tienen yo le compro a mi bebe y le encantan siempre quiere más y más, yo le compro de variados sabores, siempre le han caído muy bien y trato de que no me falten para sus meriendas, las seguiré comprando espero por muchísimo tiempo. Totalmente recomendada Amigos
mary n.
I love using gerbers baby food. It got to be too much work to make it myself. They're easy and convenient for on the go. The taste is better than other brands. You can get them on sale at target. They can be resealed. And place in the fridge. Would recommend for parents who are too busy to make baby food.
Nalia R.
I have always been a fan of Gerber food, it's so good for my baby and I love that now they have it in the plastic container instead of the glad jar!
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Perfecto en la alimentación de los bebés , tiene muchos nutrientes además de sabores muy ricos ! Ami bebé le encantan
Diana P.
Absolutely love this product. Both my babies have used it. They love the taste. It's been perfect for teething little ones. Very affordable, different flavors which gives them many options