Gerber® 2nd Foods® Banana Apple Pear uploaded by Kelly L.Gerber® 2nd Foods® Banana Apple Pear uploaded by Vane G.

BY GERBER

• Your smiles and happy voice may make your little one more eager to try new foods.
  • Age-appropriate nutrition and texture
  • 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C
  • Ingredients carefully selected to meet Gerber’s high quality standards

Good to know:

• Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Made with natural fruit.
  • Unsweetened, no added starch, no artificial flavors or colors.
  • Packaging not made with BPA

INGREDIENTS:

FULLY RIPENED BANANAS (BANANA PUREE CONCENTRATE, WATER), APPLES, PEARS (WATER, PEAR PUREE CONCENTRATE), CITRIC ACID, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID)

Tamara P.
Tastes just right. Yes I do eat baby food desserts sometimes lol. When I see them on sale or simply curious about the taste that's when I buy them. It's not too sweet, very smooth and easy to swallow.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This flavor smells so yummy when you open it. My nephew just loves this one, he eats this one so quickly. He enjoys all the Gerber fruits with banana in it. These are a good value and convenient. Perfect for when homemade snacks are complicated for on the go.
Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
My baby enjoys and liked eating this Gerber flavor. It meets my expectations because my son likes it. I like how they are great for on the go and can be used anywhere. I would totally recommend this flavor to parents because their child will be consuming 3 fruits at once.
Diamantias Y.
Me encanta la variedad que tienen yo le compro a mi bebe y le encantan siempre quiere más y más, yo le compro de variados sabores, siempre le han caído muy bien y trato de que no me falten para sus meriendas, las seguiré comprando espero por muchísimo tiempo. Totalmente recomendada Amigos
Nalia R.
I have always been a fan of Gerber food, it's so good for my baby and I love that now they have it in the plastic container instead of the glad jar!
Heather  M.
Lucasville, OH
My baby loves this! It's 2nd stages but has no lumps and only a little thicker. Great for introducing 2nd stage foods to your baby!
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Perfecto en la alimentación de los bebés , tiene muchos nutrientes además de sabores muy ricos ! Ami bebé le encantan
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
I didn't not like the taste of it ,I always try everything before serving it to my baby. He didn't like it either.
Diana P.
Absolutely love this product. Both my babies have used it. They love the taste. It's been perfect for teething little ones. Very affordable, different flavors which gives them many options