BY GERBER

Excellent source of vitamin C Snap on lid see more...

• "It was great to mix with their veggies so they would eat them." in 1 review
  • "I use Gerber baby food for the little ones I babysit." in 1 review
Lauren L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves this flavor. But it’s not adult taste tested approved. It doesn’t taste at all like pear to me. There have been other purées I have tried that are spot on, but this one? Not so much. Either way, my son likes it, and really that’s all that matters
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loved these. I tried actually pureeing fresh baby food for her for awhile. But lets face it. Being a new mom youre just too tired for that. So thats when i would turn to these. No preparing, de thawing. They were just ready to go. I tried a few too and they were that bad.
Connor K.
Chapmansboro , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son absolutely loved this one! He never took a bite so fast unless it was this! I tasted it as well and it was, well gross because I don't like pears, but my son liked it. Lol
Maurina E.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This was my sons favorite for so long! If he wouldn't eat much he always ate all of his pears! I also fealt at ease feeding this to my son knowing he would be getting the nutrients he was needing!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Sarah D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Gerber anything. Great value for the amount of food you're getting. My kids always liked the taste of pears and I even tried it once before and was surprised at the flavor. Will purchase again for my newest edition.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
I keep these on hand even when my babies have gotten older and moved on to 3rd foods. These are great for a quick snack or if they want more after a larger tub of food.
Holly B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I use Gerber baby food for the little ones I baby'sit. They prefer it to any other store bought baby food. It's cost effective worth the extra money.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
Gerber baby foods are great. I've tried the other brands but I would recommend. Herbert been around for years I def trust Gerber with my little man
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
One of my sons favorite fruits! I really loved the containers. They were convenient for on the go and they were great for saving any leftovers.
Ariana D.
Coopersburg , Pa
I love having these Gerber packs in the diaper bag, Its nice to have around so that we can have something on the go :D