Gerber 2nd Foods Baby Foods Banana Orange Medley uploaded by Roximar D.

BY GERBER #38 in Baby Food

Excellent source of vitamin C see more...

• what other flavors of this food do you children seem to like3 Answers
  • Muy bueno para el día del bebé 1 Answers
Gerber 2nd Foods Baby Foods Banana Orange Medley
  • "I generally only feed my daughter Beech Nut baby food products, but I branched out to try some of Gerber's flavors that Beech Nut does not offer." in 3 reviews
  • "My 9 month old son loves this food!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also love that it comes in a tupperware type container that's easy to toss in the diaper bag and go" in 1 review
  • "My son loved these." in 1 review
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
These containers make feeding easy especially on the go. I love that you can put the lid back on in case your little one doesn't want to finish everything in one sitting. They are also decent size enough to be able to mix rice cereal into the container.
Kassie M.
We Love Gerber baby foods! This is one of many amazing flavors that my Daughter Loves♡ The Taste is good, they have a great variety of flavor combinations & I like the plastic containers they are easy to stack & store! Thumbs Up!!! :)
Yes G.
There are tons of flavors to chose from. My son loves just about all of them. Except carrots and peas. I love how they have them for each stage of a baby's life from sitter to crawler to toddlers.
Stephanie L.
Bentleyville, PA
My little one loves food in general. She loves a lot of the mixed fruits. She loves when I stick some baby food to flavor her oatmeal for breakfast. I love that she's only getting the best.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Gerber is a very trusted brand. As anything banana is very trusted in my home. This is actually one of my sis many favorite. But you can't go wrong with him and anything banana.
Tawny P.
Montgomery, IL
We love Gerber baby food do too it's amazing flavors and the great packaging it comes with! Once the kids are done eating the plastic containers are great for stacking!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
To watery for my baby I wish they came with a different formula where it was thicker I don't like this for my almost 1-year-old likes to snack on them.
Juanita V.
Loved.

My daughter loved this flavor. She would always eat it all up. She never left a bit in the container. Which was easy to store and also label.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
Both my children loved this. It smells really good and it's not too thick. It's affordable and made my kids happy, what more could a mom ask for?
Shannon L.
Noblesville, IN
This was my baby's first mix baby food. He really enjoyed it. My local grocery store always has great deals on Gerber baby food as well.
Crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
what other flavors of this food do you children seem to like
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Muy bueno para el día del bebé