Gerber 2nd Foods Baby Foods Banana Orange Medley uploaded by Roximar D.

BY GERBER #55 in Baby Food

Excellent source of vitamin C see more...

• what other flavors of this food do you children seem to like3 Answers
  • Muy bueno para el día del bebé 1 Answers
Gerber 2nd Foods Baby Foods Banana Orange Medley
  • "I generally only feed my daughter Beech Nut baby food products, but I branched out to try some of Gerber's flavors that Beech Nut does not offer." in 3 reviews
  • "My 9 month old son loves this food!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also love that it comes in a tupperware type container that's easy to toss in the diaper bag and go" in 1 review
  • "My son loved these." in 1 review
ana g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my daughter's favorite Gerber! Out of all the flavors we have tried this is her favorite one! Sometimes I mix it with her cereal but she prefers it alone. It's the best for on the go and I love how you can pour out what you need and put the lid back on for next feeding time!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loved these. I tried actually pureeing fresh baby food for her for awhile. But lets face it. Being a new mom youre just too tired for that. So thats when i would turn to these. No preparing, de thawing. They were just ready to go. I tried a few too and they were that bad.
Alexis G.
W Valley City, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of my son's favorite flavors from Gerber. Has alot of nutrition and tastes good. Very affordable and can find at any grocery store. Easy for babies you eat especially if your baby has a texture problem like my son does. Highly recommend Gerber baby foods.
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
My almost 1 year old loves this. The amount in each container is the perfect portion. It has a good taste,(yes I tried it too) My little one prefers cereal and any of the baby foods with fruit, veggies he eats a good portion but meats I can't get him to eat for the life of me.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
My baby loves these foods, and out of all the different ones, I love feeding her this one as I just love the smell. It's so nice and she really enjoys Ferber solid foods! I recommend for sure! Try these out.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Banana orange medley was my sons favorite he's 3 now and asks for it every time we are at the store . I recommend all gerber baby foods great products my son loves gerber products and they are affordable
Katrina V.
Winter park , FL
This was hands down one of my little guys favorite fruit combos when he was eating this stage food. It smells delicious and I must say it doesn't taste bad either!
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
This is my babies favorite gerber i actually mix it in his milk with breakfast in the morning just like a smoothie and he loves it . i must say that i eat whats left in the container because it does taste so good . Its only a little bit so its ok lol . He also eats it with a spoon but he's a big boy now and he likes his eggs and pancakes
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
These containers make feeding easy especially on the go. I love that you can put the lid back on in case your little one doesn't want to finish everything in one sitting. They are also decent size enough to be able to mix rice cereal into the container.
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
I generally only feed my daughter Beech Nut baby food products, but I branched out to try some of Gerber's flavors that Beech Nut does not offer. My daughter really seems to love this favor. I wanted to find a flavor that offered orange for her, which I finally found with this product!
Crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
what other flavors of this food do you children seem to like
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Muy bueno para el día del bebé