BY GERBER

Snap on lid No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives Excellent source of vitamin C see more...

• "I still use this in smoothies for my toddlers." in 1 review
  • "There's quite a few baby foods that I have tried and made a face at, but this one isn't one of them!" in 1 review
  • "No matter what Gerber has I know that it can be trusted to be the best for our little ones." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved it and it's great to mix with hot cereal." in 1 review
  • "The consistency is amazing and my son loved this flavor." in 1 review
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
There's quite a few baby foods that I have tried and made a face at, but this one isn't one of them! I actually enjoyed the taste of it, and my little one did, too. She loved anything banana related... which in turn got us into eating the banana puffs and blueberry puffs, so I mixed them together! She loved it. Anyway, great product. Very flavorful and not bland at all like some of them are.
Beth S.
Evansville, In
Great product. It has a pleasant taste and my kids always loved these. I'm not crazy about the packaging because after it's been opened it is difficult to transport, it leaks. But overall it's still a great product. I still use this in smoothies for my toddlers.
Danielle S.
Chesapeake , VA
My baby didn't love this flavor. But I only trust gerber with my kids. She hated bananas but she loved all the vegetable gerber. This is the best baby food we just didn't buy this 1 much
Michelle d.
Killeen, TX
My son is now 3 years of age. This was his all time favorite baby food. It smells yummy and as mom I tasted it it tasted great.
Heidi B.
Garland, UT
I love this. My son had trouble with straight bananas for awhile so having the berry mixed helped him tolerate it much better.
Rachel B.
Mahwah, NJ
My baby loves this mix. I like that it's easy to store in a cabinet and easy to transport (before open).
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
Some of the most perfect foods for baby. The consistency is amazing and my son loved this flavor.
Vanessa P.
Hamilton, NJ
This is great. My daughter loved it and it's great to mix with hot cereal. Definitely recommend
Kylee C.
Sheridan, IN
This was one of my youngest sons favorite ones! Definitely recommend trying for your little one
Joetta M.