New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
Gerber 2nd Foods Baby Foods Banana Mixed Berries

Gerber® 2nd Foods Baby Foods Banana Mixed Berries

by Gerber

#8 in Baby Food

Snap on lid No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives Excellent source of vitamin C

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber® 2nd Foods Baby Foods Banana Mixed Berries!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Glad they are coming out with different flavors over the years.in reviews
No matter what Gerber has I know that it can be trusted to be the best for our little ones.in reviews
My daughter loved it and it's great to mix with hot cereal.in reviews
There's quite a few baby foods that I have tried and made a face at, but this one isn't one of them!in reviews
I still use this in smoothies for my toddlers.in reviews
Stacy A.
Trumann, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I trust gerber baby foods more than most. I try everything I give my child, gerber baby food didn’t disappoint. The food is quite flavorful and my son loved everything. As he grew, the stages of food stepped up too which is so convenient.
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Gerber 2nd Foods Pear Cinnamon with Oatmeal Baby Food, 4oz (2ct) I a really good food choice for your child! My son seemed to have like it, it was good for him and many flavors
Angela G.
Cordova, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
The baby banana food is actually delicious. I have to eat from time to time when my IBS is acting up. The like the taste. You can taste the banana in the product. It’s easy to locate Gerber by the precious baby they use to brand their products. What I love best about it is that it’s not expensive and the food actually tastes good.
Keesha H.
Madison, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
When going from formula to baby food its always a toss up on what your babies are gonna like, each one of my 3 has always had different taste for different foods, but this was one that they all agreed on. Thankfully I never had to fight them to eat this they all seen it and was ready for it
Jo M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Another favorite for my nephews and nieces. It’s affordable and love the rectangular space as it is better to pack and doesn’t eat a lot of space than round ones.
Myrla A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Good brand !! Great taste. Lots of variety of flavors!! Good texture. I also enjoy the rice cookies!!
Maria  P.
Roswell, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
My child enjoyed having these as a baby. Always a great little snack. The size is convenient when it comes to taking it on the go in diaper bag.
Geneva W.
Haysi, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Gerber is so widely available and most well known brand out there for baby food. I have no complaints with it and our favorite was bananas!
Tracy B.
Kingston, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Kids loved these. As they were older I would mix in rice cereal and they loved it even more.
Jessica G.
Rochester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
One of my daughters favorite flavors. These come with covers in case you don’t use the whole container but that was never an issue. My baby likes to eat! Gerber does an amazing job making sure their products are fresh and nutritional for our growing babies.

Looking for your answer?