BY GERBER #76 in Baby Food

An excellent source of vitamin C Kosher see more...

Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Trafford, AL
When in doubt about what to start with first, applesauce is the way to go! I feed my son applesauce every morning for breakfast and he absolutely loves it! I'm pretty sure it's his favorite! You can never go wrong with gerber, all food and no extras added in!
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Gerber is one of America's mor most trusted brands. Applesauce is always a favorite with children. I would get these and when i feed then to my son i would add a pinch of cinnamon and sugar. There was never anything left.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
My grandson use to eat Gerber baby food all the time. It was the only jar food my stepdaughter would feed him and he absolutely enjoyed almost all the flavors. Good nutrition for any baby and decently priced.
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.
My baby hates the apple baby food. Her stomach hurts from all the fiber and she gets diarrhea. I have stopped feeding this to her because she refuses to eat it now. She likes other gerber products though.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
A staple in baby food stock! Great to add to cereal
Or be served on its own. We bought and used many bottles of this and knew we could always trust the Gerber name for quality, safety, and nutrition!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
This is a great starter food for infants. My son loves it and had no problems adjusting. It's reasonably priced and must taste good because my son and other small relatives seem to love it!
Helen V.
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
These are the best! I always end up eating them as well lol they are so good. They have different flavors but apple sauce is my fav! Highly recommend
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
My son loves these! This was the first baby food we fed him and he was hooked! Not as sweet as normal apple sauce and great for babies
Francie K.
Francie K.
Cincinnati, OH
What baby or adult doesn't love Apple sauce? Gerber products are great small portions for on the go.
Okyana D.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert
A brand that everyone trust when it comes to the baby, also babies love their food . tHIS IS THE ONLY BRAND that my nephew love to eat and never refuse to eat. It is very easy to find in the stores, and there is many flavors that we can pick from to see what the baby love.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
Does this constipate your baby's?