BY GERBER #91 in Baby Food

An excellent source of vitamin C Kosher see more...

Hailey R.
Trafford , AL
When in doubt about what to start with first, applesauce is the way to go! I feed my son applesauce every morning for breakfast and he absolutely loves it! I'm pretty sure it's his favorite! You can never go wrong with gerber, all food and no extras added in!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Gerber is one of America's mor most trusted brands. Applesauce is always a favorite with children. I would get these and when i feed then to my son i would add a pinch of cinnamon and sugar. There was never anything left.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
My grandson use to eat Gerber baby food all the time. It was the only jar food my stepdaughter would feed him and he absolutely enjoyed almost all the flavors. Good nutrition for any baby and decently priced.
Sarrah J.
My baby hates the apple baby food. Her stomach hurts from all the fiber and she gets diarrhea. I have stopped feeding this to her because she refuses to eat it now. She likes other gerber products though.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
A staple in baby food stock! Great to add to cereal
Or be served on its own. We bought and used many bottles of this and knew we could always trust the Gerber name for quality, safety, and nutrition!
Kimberly S.
This is a great starter food for infants. My son loves it and had no problems adjusting. It's reasonably priced and must taste good because my son and other small relatives seem to love it!
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
These are the best! I always end up eating them as well lol they are so good. They have different flavors but apple sauce is my fav! Highly recommend
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
My son loves these! This was the first baby food we fed him and he was hooked! Not as sweet as normal apple sauce and great for babies
Francie K.
Cincinnati, OH
What baby or adult doesn't love Apple sauce? Gerber products are great small portions for on the go.
Christina S.
While my son adored eating Gerber Applesauce when he was little it tended to make him way constipated. Even Gerber Apple Juice made it hard for him to poo. So it had it's pros and cons. Glad, though, that he no longer eats baby food and has graduated to "big boy food"!
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
Does this constipate your baby's?