BY GERBER #86 in Baby Food

An excellent source of vitamin C Kosher see more...

Christina S.
While my son adored eating Gerber Applesauce when he was little it tended to make him way constipated. Even Gerber Apple Juice made it hard for him to poo. So it had it's pros and cons. Glad, though, that he no longer eats baby food and has graduated to "big boy food"!
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A brand that everyone trust when it comes to the baby, also babies love their food . tHIS IS THE ONLY BRAND that my nephew love to eat and never refuse to eat. It is very easy to find in the stores, and there is many flavors that we can pick from to see what the baby love.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Gerber will always be my goto for my babies, wither it be snacks, baby food,cereal, or anything in between. This brand is excellent and so affordable!  My kids love everything they sale. Best brand ever!
Hailey R.
Trafford , AL
When in doubt about what to start with first, applesauce is the way to go! I feed my son applesauce every morning for breakfast and he absolutely loves it! I'm pretty sure it's his favorite! You can never go wrong with gerber, all food and no extras added in!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber is one of America's mor most trusted brands. Applesauce is always a favorite with children. I would get these and when i feed then to my son i would add a pinch of cinnamon and sugar. There was never anything left.
Sarrah J.
My baby hates the apple baby food. Her stomach hurts from all the fiber and she gets diarrhea. I have stopped feeding this to her because she refuses to eat it now. She likes other gerber products though.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
My grandson use to eat Gerber baby food all the time. It was the only jar food my stepdaughter would feed him and he absolutely enjoyed almost all the flavors. Good nutrition for any baby and decently priced.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
A staple in baby food stock! Great to add to cereal
Or be served on its own. We bought and used many bottles of this and knew we could always trust the Gerber name for quality, safety, and nutrition!
Merima B.
My daughter loved these as a baby. They have so many varieties of these, but the applesauce seems to be the one my daughter loved the most. It tasted good and it was really healthy. It's easy to bring on the go and just feed her without a mess anywhere from the little jar.
Kimberly S.
This is a great starter food for infants. My son loves it and had no problems adjusting. It's reasonably priced and must taste good because my son and other small relatives seem to love it!
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
Does this constipate your baby's?